Reviews for House Potter
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great characterisations and really good and well thought out ideas. A really good story.

Uh, did Emily die? I thought she did, but then I read some of the reviews ad that's made me question myself. [And the fact it's 2AM doesn't help.]

Sarah
Stor-E-Phool chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Okay, so I already wasted my review on the last chapter, so here's my guess before I read... the firewhiskey, infected by the dead-growing plant, killed one of her organs, and that's what the seed is growing on? I hope I'm right! I have a feeling about it, you know...
Stor-E-Phool chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Okay. I haven't read the whole chapter yet... but when Hannah grabbed the dusty firewhiskey from the back of the leaky cauldron... was there that one plant growing from the wooden shelves? Maybe she somehow got her drink mix up with the one guy who had gotten the butterbeer instead of the alchohol? Idk I can't wait to find out.
Stor-E-Phool chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
WHAT A HOUSE-LIKE CONCLUSION! Something so compilcated and unlikely... YOU'RE AMAZING! :)
ImLostForever chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
she died? thats so sad...

i can not believe that you not only wrote a fantastic fic, but also came up with your very own magical ailements AND cures! please please please continue!
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
The tree scratch combined with the illusions of the tranfiguration magic.

The tranfiguration magic caused the illusions for the wands to say that she was fine while the magical tree in Brazil caused her to shoot leaves,that was powered by her magic and blood, that caused it not to have roots or the roots are growing in her back from the scratch and slowly going through her organs and because Mediwitches/wizards are too scared/grossed out to cut and look inside a person the roots are overlooked?

So basically because the transfiguration magic is hiding the roots and that the mediwitches/wizards don't like to look inside a person the roots are slowly growing inside her and killing her off. The transfiguration magic is also covering her from the wands of the mediwitches/wizards and telling the wands that she is fine.

Well thats my theory.

-XxAlysxX
fansofcollisions chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Mm, very nice story! I really hope you plan to continue it, so I'll put it on alert just in case. Clever writing, definitely some of the better House characterization I've seen. Nicely done.
Miah-79 chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Hello! I rather enjoyed this story. I would not have bet on a House/Potter crossover being a good story, but this is very well done. I really like that you have brought the world along, and let House and Wilson fit into the continuing verse, and not tried to shoehorn them into the book events.

The mysteries were well done, as well. I always admire people that can weave all the clues in there without making it blindingly obvious, or so obscure that it might as well have not been there.

I thought House and Wilson were well done on their reactions.

I did have some confusion in the last couple of chapters about Hailey. She seemed very angry, frequently, but I kept feeling like I was missing the beginning of the arguments. Sometimes I really had very little idea of what she was going on about.

Then I was wondering if the patient died in the last chapter. It seemed to me that she did, because she suddenly got worse, they had no idea what to do, then it cut to end of term. The three kids who were there when it got worse, stopped as if they could see the thestrels, but they never said specifically that they could. I was chatting with someone that was sure that she lived, while I was pretty sure that she didn't. Of course House wasn't around at the time she got worse, once the puzzle is solved, his interest is gone.

Oh! Puzzles, reminds me-I loved how he figured out about Hogwarts, and the sorting hat putting him in a house was great. Wilson's sorting hat conversation was interesting, too. "No." That really was the Hufflepuff answer to the question.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, and I hope there are more mysteries for their remaining years at Hogwarts.
CharredFox chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Oh, well done! I came on looking for a different 'fic, but this one caught my interest pretty quickly, and I have to say you did a great job with the story- the teachers, House and Wilson, and your OCs. Very, very well done.
Shiras Kino chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
amazing! wilson obviously was a huppy. you got totaly the House's sarcasm and irony totaly great.I love Minerva. remninds me Cuddy, trying to control House and Poppy fighting House is so funny, i could see the killing sight between them.

please update soon i'm already a fan
CRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
well this is certainly a different take on House isn't it? Heh
Ideographer chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
You were what drove me to getting an account. Not for writing-just so I could sound my amazement at this exceptional fanfic. Write more of this- I beg you.
Thursday's Dove chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
This story is so great. Combining two of the best things into one story is genius. Your interpretation of House is spot on, too! Love this. Can't wait for more! :D
Harriverse chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
I'm reading about the plants growing out of her and it's reminding me of a horror story I read once as a kid. Some tomb robbers broke into one somewhere and in the course of falling through the ceiling one breathed in some spores from a giant plant that was there. Gradually the plant grew out of one of them, eventually killing him and grew into the other who was trying to get them to help, also killing him gruesomely.
Tsukika chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I think it is so cool you are doing actual magical-medical mysteries! I appreciate your hard work and look forward to the next puzzle!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »