Reviews for House Potter
Harriverse chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
I'm reading about the plants growing out of her and it's reminding me of a horror story I read once as a kid. Some tomb robbers broke into one somewhere and in the course of falling through the ceiling one breathed in some spores from a giant plant that was there. Gradually the plant grew out of one of them, eventually killing him and grew into the other who was trying to get them to help, also killing him gruesomely.
Tsukika chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I think it is so cool you are doing actual magical-medical mysteries! I appreciate your hard work and look forward to the next puzzle!
Zombie Master chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
So I asume that Emily died? I am not sure if I got the last part tight so I am asking to make sure?
Zombie Master chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing.
Riolyne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh. My. God.

Possibly the best crossover fiction I've ever seen. You've mastered House SO well. I'm excited to read the rest of this.

I've never laughed so hard in my life. I could actualy see him in the great hall arguing it up with McGonagall and stealing the hat.

This is comedic and crossover GOLD here!

varawdn chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
this is great! you completely nailed house. please add more chapters soon!
rividori chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
Aha! We know what was wrong. But Emily died in the end?

Great writing. I can see you put a lot of effort into this.

You mention "obscure which house Wilson ended up in" and I'd been wondering that since two chapters ago. I couldn't remember if you'd stated specifically what house he was in.

The thought that House would know of Kingdom Hearts makes me smile. haha. I'll have to go read your KH story!

Until next time!
rividori chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
wow interesting. I'm not so good at the guessing! haha.

Had some idea throughout but now that I've finished this chapter I'm not too sure anymore. ;)

Great story!
Cliodhna chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Amazing, as usual. You're like an actual, legitimate genius. Can't wait for year three!
Dreamingfox chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Another great chapter.

I must admit, your skill, imagination, and the wonderful execution of your fic is simply stunning. Keep up the amazing work.
funniefriend1245 chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
W00T! Got it right!

I was actually not expecting this. That was a fun read, can't wait for the next chapter!

As always, this is

Valdimarian chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Well, don't I feel sheepish, I read through the whole thing in one night and I didn't even remember the Loki Weed! I think a nice simple clue would have been to have Wilson go back and deal with whatever plant he did pick up (Did he settle on Spider Vine?) Subtle, but if someone's forgotten about the shop visit they'd be reminded enough to go back and read it again. Sort of like a clue you'd only get on a DVD run through where only after the fact do you go "Huh, did they show that the first time?"

Interesting ending there, they saw the Thestrals that most students shouldn't. Though I do find fault in JK's depiction of them, Harry only saw them after seeing a false image of his mother's death. At the age of one and a few months he'd be unable to actually REMEMBER the event, even subconsciously. So he didn't actually see her die, he just saw the dementor's vision.

Anyway back to the Thestrals and House's team seeing them. To my skeptical mind it's pretty obvious that Emily 'died' but like Buffy was brought back from the grave with a quick application of muggel medical science. But the problem with that is there's no way to revive Emily if her throat's being closed off by vines, which means, that there's no quick return. And that means that, unfortunately, we have our first dead student, dead not because of a misdiagnosis, but because of a late diagnosis.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Hm that is very interesting, can't wait to find out what happenes next. keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
yellulhchicken chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
she's a were plantcreature. heheh. I was wondereing as to when you would pull out the 'everyone lies' thing that House always quotes. prety good definitely feels like watching a house episode just without the sex.
Valdimarian chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Perhaps it's just me, perhaps it's obvious, perhaps it's a blazing red herring you've laid in all our paths, but you seemed to have laid the key clue right at our feet. The vines that are going throughout her body are causing the Anemia and low iron because they're growing through her veins, there's certain strains of bacterium that do the same, and House even had a case where it was growing in the lymph system (which is also where the Bubonic Plague lives, FYI).

How she got the plant, that's pretty easy too, it was a seedling or possibly a cutting, of a vine that was sealed into her side when she was in Brazil. Her friend sealed it into her without knowing it was there, and it continued to grow, nurtured by her blood and magical core. She's anemic because the damn vine keeps eating all the food, plants can consume sugar to provide the energy to grow when they don't have enough light, such as if they're growing in someone's arms. The plant grows to the parts where she's not covered because that's where the sun can get to! The downside for her is that those place are also where the veins are the thinnest.

I'm not sure about the source of the leaves / flower petals, those are a bit odd. I can only theorize that has something to do with Paco's affinity o illusion magic, but I can't be sure.

Of course all this is just one of a few possibilities, another favorite would be some sort of poisoning / curse by Robin to get back at Emily for cheating on him, but that's more Cop drama than Medical drama. There's also the theory of Paco cursing her in some manner, but that's far less likely than Robin cursing her, especially if he knew it was just for the summer too. In all I have to go with the "Magic Kudzu" theory.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »