Reviews for House Potter
funniefriend1245 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
THREE THEORIES!

First one: Some sort of magical Brazillian virus/disease/STD (STD is unlikely but possible).

Second one: when Emily cut herself on the tree and Paco healed her, did he mess something up? Or not do something all the way?

Third one: some sort of rare Brazillian fungus got into the cut but wasn't noticed at first when Paco fixed her back.

Okay, about the chapter in general...I think it's funny that Hailley calls Ian "Galahad". And I can't wait for the next chapter! This should be interesting...

As alway, this is

~Funniefriend [
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Great chapter, you have done an excellent job, can't wait to read more, keep up the great work. Have really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what Emily has.

SeaBreeze :-)
Cliodhna chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Another completely amazing chapter. I have to say that I've got NO idea, as per usual, what's happened to her - but that's half the fun. I can't wait for the solution! Are you continuing with their third year after that? Here's hoping!
Dreamingfox chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Ah, another challenge for House, though I'm sure it's the cut from the tree (which is probably magical or the healing was botched).

Keep up the great work.

I hope you liked the season premire, I know I did.
Lucillia chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Something to do with the tree wasn't it?
PandoraAndBox chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
House has a team of pre-teen wizarding diagnosticians. I suspect I'm going to laugh until I vomit because it's such sheer brilliance, and the way you present it is so damn humorous.
PandoraAndBox chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I found this via a link on the LJ com, FFRants. I'm so glad I did. The bit with House coming in and being his usual ass-hat self had me rolling with laughter. My roommate thought I was crying because I was laughing so hard.
wolfawaken chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
glad I had found this story, it is very good. I did play along I had guess maybe a engorgement potion with ashwinder , then duh! Could had banged my head when it was explain by House. You had title this story House Potter does this mean Harry will show up or is someone who is his wife or child.
DeengoBlue chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Very cool-definitely worth reading.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
This is a really good story can't wait to read more, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
confused, yes. intrigued, yes. belonging to ravenclaw, yes. looking forward to more, sure.

despite my confusion, i'm interested since i'venever seen sumthing like this, and, like Luna, i'd have to say i'd be wrong to turn down an oppertunity to explore new ideas.

ps:keep at it! its perfect!
rividori chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I'm glad to see you updated this fic. And I enjoyed reading this new chapter just as much. I'm able to just sit back and really get involved in your writing. It's really well structured.

I'll look forward to your next update and seeing this new mystery unfold!
hombaroo225 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Brilliant story so far. I can't wait for the next part. You're a magnificent writer, you are. :D
tati1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Excellent!

(but poor Wilson...)
Dreamingfox chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Hm...

Interesting fic. Well written and executed very well. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into this fic and you appear to be very knowledgeable about both series and botony as well.

A very clever fic you have here. Keep it up.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »