Reviews for Demon Nature
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I like Demon Nature and I'M WHAT! the most. I really hope you continue them, they're really good!
nanachan87 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Can I vote two stories? Hehehheeh..Im a big fan of Narusasu so Im going to vote for Demon Nature and I'M WHAT!
Numbing-Pain95 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I realy like Demon Nature, an I'M WHAT!, your Naruto fanfics, but once you are finished, do you think you could make a naruto/inuyasha crossover, there aren't really any good ones out there, and I think you would make a great auther for one of those!

ja

Numbing-Pain95
Gleaxi chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
You should continue Demon Nature... I read the Dark Demon book and this is a fantastic remake of it!
TheRetroBabeFlagger chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
by chance have i told you how much i love you? ijk not that way henti. anywho i say this one you shou;d update even if i'm not too found of narusasu your the onky one i've found so far that can pull it off. i'll try and update belive by monday see you i class. oh nice hole sketch.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
um...i like both the naruto fics, so could you kepp those, please...?
4est chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
nice story, i hope you'll finish it!

cheers
makebelievegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I am really interesting in this. I can see it becoming a popular fic. Great job!
TheRetroBabeFlagger chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
ok ok umm how about this: sasu tries to ditch naru every way possible. yet it doesn't wrok and naru all ways finds his way back to him. one night sasu sends naru to look for something and naru gets injured badly because of it. so sasu takes care of naru and they begain to speak of their pasts, but cut it off before they actully do. ehehehehe clifhanger. so i'll talk more to you in class on this idea hope it helps.
Shinigami - Momo chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
liked the beginning update soon