Reviews for Turnaround
aw that was adorable!
caligurl93 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
please update more soon
Marija Magdalena chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
This is great. I cant wait for some new stories from you.
Le Pecore Nere chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
There are a lot of ways to end a story, but I think you've chosen the right one :) It leaves the reader with a feeling of fulfillment, but with a sense that things can (and probably will) keep going on as they did before it ended. Nice job on the whole story, I thoroughly enjoyed it b-d

~-LPN
bookworm45 chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Nice work. A hint of something starting, but not requiring us to suspend belief for something too crazy. (Though I do like those, too...)
music-and-fairytales chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Aw! That was PERFECT! I loved every second of it! You did the characters perfectly and it was so well written and so BELIEVEABLE! I loved it. Great work! xoxo
just-grey chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Loved the ending! Great job. :D
kazalene chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
That was cute! You did a good job :D
calleighsthebest chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
This has been an awesome story! I've enjoyed reading! thanks!
bookworm45 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Lovely job! I can't wait for the final chapter! You're doing a great job.
brookeAp3 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
i like how Eric is slowly letting Calleigh back in. and hopefully after their talk they will come to a resolution that will end with them together. :D i also thought Cal's breakdown about her dad was well written.
Marija Magdalena chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I usually dont like angst, but I really like your story. I just hope that theres going to be happy ending. Maybe it would be good that they say that they love each other (because they do) and not just like or want or care. Just update soon, please!
calleighsthebest chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
This is awesome, eric is so thoughtful, i thought the emotions were well played! Please update soon!
Adorelo chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Hey, this is really good. I like the story, the grace with which you had Eric handle Calleigh; wonderful.

Only thing I noticed was that sometimes you unnecessarily capitalized letters after speech. Like putting "..." You say. The 'you' does not need to be capitalized, nor does the 'she' in this "..." She replies. You've stuck to it for the most part, but there were a few slips.

Keep this up, I'll be looking out for your update.

Jodie x