Reviews for Knights of the Rebellion
SwordMasterZ chapter 34 . 7/29/2008
Yes vader looses agen! I know Luke had alot to do with it but please who is the better fighter sith/jedi Vader or Reven.
JC chapter 34 . 7/29/2008
This is a great story.

Do you known any one make a Kotor crossover with New Hope or set in the Clone wars?
David W. Lutz chapter 34 . 7/29/2008
Well, I'm not familiar with this story and this is the first chapter I've reviewed, I do like the way it's described. Much of the symbolism and various elements (memories, thoughts and actions) are used together in a great fashion!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 34 . 7/28/2008
hm. interesting.
Promised Flower chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while... things get busy. That's no excuse, but it's the best reason I've got. :)

Once again I absolutely have to comment on your characters. They are interesting, well rounded, and make a person want to read more about them and what they are doing. I like the way you portray both the original characters and all of the new ones that you have added into your story. For me the best element of the story is who's in it. You've got that down. :)
Jen DeClan chapter 33 . 7/11/2008
I've had a few weird KoTOR dreams myself, so be proud! You so got into Vader and Gwen's fighting styles and the difference in them. I was worried Ana really had died-hey, in a cut scene in KoTOR 2 Atton dies, doesn't he? And Bao? But I do not have the software to see these scenes. Anyway, will really look forward to more.
Jen DeClan chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
If you want me to critique this then you should not write it so brilliantly and with such passion and fire and emotion-getting into these people's minds and allowing the reader to experience is. WOW!
Jen DeClan chapter 30 . 7/11/2008
I know it's been awhile, but I started a new job and have been centering on learning a great deal of new things so did not go on-line-glad I did-you never cease to amaze me!

He knew to whip the ship around now and spin once, thrice, shooting as he went, targets lining up with lasers like the polar ends of magnets. Five ships and pilots disappeared into sun-colored conflagration, and then with one final skin-straining turn he locked on to the descent vector just as quickly, diving, clouds streaming off the shields.

That above -your description, blew me away. Look out, Mical-you are no match for Bao!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 33 . 7/7/2008
interesting.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 32 . 7/3/2008
Sweet story. Revan and Vader dueling is an amazing idea. They are so much alike. I wonder what is going to happen. Is the Exile truelly dead? Update soon please!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
Revan was just as powerful as Vader and more powerful since Vader lost most of his medichlorians on Mustafar. Why the problems?
general-joseph-dickson chapter 31 . 6/26/2008
Interresting.
Promised Flower chapter 30 . 6/17/2008
Whoa! I go away for a bit and you have like a hundred new chapters out! Okay, four, but still. Once again, good work. I just finished reading what I had to catch up on, so now I don't have much time to review. Sorry 'bout that.

Let me just say it was tremendously entertaining.
SwordMasterZ chapter 30 . 6/14/2008