Reviews for Knights of the Rebellion
Blatant0 chapter 29 . 6/13/2008
This chapter is amazing. The ending was confusing but aside from that this is a fantastic chapter. The scene at the beginning was beautiful. I loved reading Atton's feelings and I really liked what the Reera Master said to him. Master Fnaa is a really cool character. I loved your description of him "...gyroscoping..."to cut down the guardians. They are a fantastic idea and I loved Gwen's reaction to them. Thank you for writing them. I love the idea of the film and game era characters working together. Thank you. Bao-Dur was really good in this chapter. I loved your descriptions of his battle with the Sith woman. Thank you for writing.
SwordMasterZ chapter 29 . 6/12/2008
My sugestion you need to have a big Reven vs. Reven conflict soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 29 . 6/11/2008
Boa Dur fall down go boom.
Blatant0 chapter 28 . 6/11/2008
This chapter is great. I loved your description of Vader's thoughts on the upcoming battle but at the same time I felt sorry for him. I loved how you presented him as still possessing redeeming qualities and I liked Gwen and Carth's exchange, it was very sweet and real. Thank you for writing.
Blatant0 chapter 27 . 6/11/2008
This chapter is absolutely brilliant. I LOVED the interactions between Leia and Wedge and Mical because I thought that you wrote them with so much gentleness. I was worried about your Revan, Gwen because she seemed to be frightened of Anna's questions about her relationship. I agree with JenDeClan that your description of Luke's feelings was beautiful and incredibly well written.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 28 . 6/5/2008
Story coming to a slow end. Fact that Vader thinks he can compete with Revan however is laughable.
Jen DeClan chapter 27 . 6/5/2008
He realized with a small shock that he had been accepting, if not necessarily being comfortable with, plainly considering Vader his father. For so long he had denied it, and then forced it into a volatile ball of emotions which flared like a neutron star every time he touched it with the heavy matter of his worries. But that explosive surface had settled and cooled, into a brown dwarf of intent and calm. The path ahead of him was clearer now, not fogged by emotion, even though he still had no definite plan. He would turn Vader to the light side, just as Vader was attempting to bring him to the dark.

I loved all of this-dynamite description! I really feel for Anna-do not blame her for wanting to stay in the time she finds herself in, but, of course, she won't be able to; Choose Bao, Anna. I still feel Gwen comes across as a little holier-than-thou-but some Jedi have no clue when it comes to emotions and love. Just because she and Carth have an adult relaitonship does not give her the right to judge Anna, who has been through hell and back.
Jen DeClan chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
Yipes! Another cliff hanger! Good idea to have Luke wanted and recognized.
Jen DeClan chapter 25 . 6/5/2008
Yay! Wedge-alwys liked him. Very short chapter but like Anna has made her choice with Bao
Jen DeClan chapter 24 . 6/5/2008
Hi! Been awhile since I was online and I am playing catch-up with this story. The only problem Anna might have with Gwen saying something to her about a relationship outisde of master/teacher Jedi, will be her relationship with Carth. Please be sure to have her say something about that if Gwen tries to rake her over the coals.

Very good as always. Glad to see Luke is starting to heal alittle about Vader being his father.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 27 . 6/4/2008
I think they should stay.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 26 . 5/28/2008
Luke fall down, go boom.
doctor953 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
the 2 main reasons I don't normally read femrevan is because she always seems to burst into tears every other line, kudos on avoiding that, and because it's always Carth with her. Revan/luke would be far more interesting
general-joseph-dickson chapter 25 . 5/8/2008
Nice chapter.
Promised Flower chapter 24 . 4/22/2008
Good chapter. I could feel Anna's discomfort. Geez, talk about uncomfortable. Can't wait to see how Revan phrases her discussion with Anna! That should be amusing. Nice job!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »