Reviews for Knights of the Rebellion
general-joseph-dickson chapter 24 . 4/20/2008
Nice Chapter
Promised Flower chapter 23 . 4/16/2008
I like your story so far. I always thought it would be fascinating to mesh Revan and Co. with the Han and Luke group. Looks like I was right. This is good. Keep going, please.
Jen DeClan chapter 23 . 4/15/2008
Now you know me, and I always have something good and positive to say-it seemed like this chapter was a bit rushed. There were some type-os and mispelled words and a sentence or two I had to read twice, but the content was good, advancing the story. I like where you are headed with this. As for me, Mical is the character I like the least, so, let Anna end up with Bao, puhleeze! I enjoyed Boba and his reasoning was spot on when he was talking to the Emperor. You have Palpatine's playfulness that he displayed sometimes-mainly I think to keep people unsure around him as he could go off any moment. So, keep it up!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 23 . 4/7/2008
Nice chapter.
Jen DeClan chapter 22 . 3/31/2008
This chapter was unbelievably, feaking awesome! You have Bao's character down better than any of the other writers-I love the characters you create and, now you have me wondering what the tattoos on Bao mean! You writing rocks!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Nice chap.
Jen DeClan chapter 21 . 3/14/2008
Hi-computer went on the blink so I am just reading the latest chap today. I went to the Unofficial KotOR site and saw their comments on this story there-puhleeze! Sometimes they think they are the only ones in this galaxy and the next who know anything about the characters and story arcs of KotOR and SW-so what of you have a PLOY-so does Vector, the comic starting in KoTOR and spanning the globe to Luke's ancestor Cade Skywalker-they will be tied together with an idea-a PLOY-I want you to know-your story surpasses most of the ones I have read by the critiquers-and then some! I think they miss the point sometimes.. This is fan fic-some leeway would be nice. I really liked the alien Jedi -your creation, right? Keep on writing and take such comments with your delish sense of humour as you did in your return comments to the "experts"
general-joseph-dickson chapter 21 . 3/10/2008
Mira only wants to see what Atton can do in bed.
Jen DeClan chapter 20 . 3/3/2008
This is a review for chaps 19 and 20 since they tied in together so well. What is UP with Anna? Her emotions are so crazy and the scene with Bao kissing her took me totally by surprise since she is supposed to be Mical's. I really liked the scene and his thoughts-how he kissed her to make her stop losing it in the merk battle since she was flashing back to the mandalorian war. It was very Kotor'y with the battle and the creatures. Gotta have those! Bad groaner jokes by the teen Zabrak. Maybe they could learn more of their culture while the "crew" is there. Bao never really talked so that leaves your field wide open. GREAT JOB and I am looking forward to more surprises.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 20 . 3/2/2008
Cool. Hope this turns into a General/Bao.
sweetchica55 chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Are they in the future or the past? And if they are in the future, than wouldn't they know who Luke was, and if they did why did they say no. And how could they not have heard about Darth Vador.

Sorry, I am not trying to get revenge on you for trying to help me with my story, I actually appreciate that. I don't write many stories, anyway I am just trying to understand your story better, thats all...
starwars-geek31 chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
I am just read this story and I am loving every word of it. An ExilexLuke would be awesome. But then she should go back to Atton, since that is just the kind of fangirl I am. Keep on updating and keep up the good work.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 19 . 2/28/2008
Kill my pretties Kill Kill!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 6 . 2/28/2008