Reviews for Knights of the Rebellion
Jen DeClan chapter 18 . 2/28/2008
Only comment I have is the ending seemed very sudden. Loved the "fight" between Luke and HK and Hk having to be told not to kill Luke.
Jen DeClan chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
Wow-some of this was totally unexpected, but so well written, it worked for me. Sounds just like a Mandie to never give up, never surrender his bounty. Also sounds so much like Mical to volunteer to go with Leia. I still would rather see Anna with Atton, but this is just my personal preference. Very good as always!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 17 . 2/21/2008
good Job
Jen DeClan chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
Wow-you just keep sucking me in-your story is a vortex that pulls me in-great job! I hope Anna can come to some closure about her dislike of Atton. There was a reason she was able to contact him. Waiting for another chapter as patiently as I can.
Darth Zariaciusicus chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Revan,though in the video game you can choose the gender,revan is canonically male. but you got the gender for the exile right.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
Cool. Too bad about the Enclave. I figured the rebels would have found and used it...after killing the Legreks that made there home there that is.
FraserMage chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
Oh boy, The Eternal Nemesis of any Force User. A ysalamiri.

This should be an interesting encounter.
duckmasta2020 chapter 15 . 2/7/2008
its a interesting take on what could happen. Anyways keep up the good work.
Jen DeClan chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
Awesome imagery! I wish you had included Ben's ghost, but he wasn't really missed. I loved the scene where Anna sees things through Mical's eyes and senses. This is so well done-so many characters and you carry them all so well. Kudos yet again!
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
Great Story!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
DANTOOINE! I love Dantooine.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 14 . 2/1/2008
nice chap.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
Oh, well now I'm worried for Luke. I wonder what Vader will really do if he has the opportunity to kill him...would he really go through with it? And talk about arrogance concerning his thoughts about turning Revan back to the Dark Side so he could have a stronger apprentice. If Revan turned back to the Dark Side, I don't think she would consider being an apprentice...

Wonderful update, can't wait for another.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Thinking of a true Sith.
Jen DeClan chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Good to see another chapter. Poor Angsty Atton! I thought I had figured out it was a re-programmed HK that was betraying them, but it was a Rebel Wook. Good wrench in the works! Will be keeping an eye out for the next chapter(s).
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »