Reviews for Knights of the Rebellion
Revann chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I hope they can help things. Luke's gonna be surprised when he sees them.

By the way, I really hate Manaan. Execute me will ya? Well I otta...oh wait, I'm lightside. You didn't see anything.

As you can see, I'm a newcomer to Knights of the Old Republic. I already know my person is Revan (her name's Alectra Sky). I found that little peice of info in Game Informer magazine.

I love stories like this. Manaan really has me stumped, though. I haven't gotten past it. I keep getting caught be the Selkath and executed. Gr...I'm going to go kill some Dark Jedi now.
JediMan chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Not bad, I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet, but I'm quite familiar with the original. BTW, the Twi'Lek "head-tails" are called lekku.

StarPika555 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
My favorite part was the bit where HK-47 met C-3P0, I can't imagine those two would get along terribly well.
SwordmasterZ chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
This is good so are there going to be trust issues
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Very enjoyable story so far. I love both the movies and KOTOR, so I love it when they're tied together like this. I also like your version of Revan, even though I usually like reading about or playing a Revan who's closer to the Dark Side. She's so at peace with herself, her past and the rest of the world that I can't help but like her.
Revann chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Reven and Carth is cool. I like that one.
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Great Story!
StarPika555 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that myself. Your story on the other hand, I am.
StarPika555 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very interesting start. I love both KOTORs, HK-47 is what a droid should be. And by amazing luck for me, your characters are some of my favorites. Like the pairings, and this BobaMara is... intriguing?
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9