Reviews for Partner Ship
GoddessD chapter 30 . 4/30/2013
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Sequel ! Baby tam/cobb ! Pregnant river ! N Simons reaction hehehe
all forms of fluff chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
This is a great 'getting together' story FabledFigment. Or maybe a "being together" fic. Its hard to tell really. The gradual progression was fun to witness, even having to find you on livejournel for the smutty chapters was worth the effort. There isn't a thing I would change about the story, well maybe one more brawl as its going out, with them wearing wedding bands or braclets hell you could make anything up at this point as we were only given the one custom in the series. If I am to be honest I think the abby chapter was my favorite. It explored something not many writers bring up, Books starting place. There are exceptions, like stories based on Book's back story and such but as a whole no one really brings him up if he is dead. SO I thank you for Jayne going back to his friends begining when he was thinking about starting a new life.

As to your informal Poll. I personaly would like to see how you would handle an Inara/Jayne story. I have had an idea knocking about in my head that I cant seem to get right on paper. Jayne being a 'verse wide whoring enthusiest, challanges Inara's pride in her Compianly ways. And they go out Whoring together, to pick up an objective thrid party to see who is a better lover. Or She asks Jayne for help with a client who wants a particluar fantasy that Inara thinks he would work well as. Of course most of those thoughts have Inara as a domanatix and Jayne her mussle; He dose seem to know how to hurt without hurthing... Anyway Give it some thought. Rayne will always be my favorite but I think Inara has potental to be a valad and belivable love interst. Like Two artest admiring from afar? I belive you made that corralation.
hotforteacher3 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
the spelling you want is "discreet" not "discrete" here. I love this story!
blueEyre chapter 30 . 5/3/2012
AWESOME
readinggirl1989 chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
sequel? please? story is so good!
Emma chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Ugh, story has a "normal" River. Interest lost.
thetreasure11 chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Woah, there's gonna be a long sequel? YAY! XD
thetreasure11 chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
That was 10 kinds of sweet, but why was River crying? I'm hoping to find out next chapter.
thetreasure11 chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
Awwww! Jayne's offer was real nice. Only two things have bothered me so far in this story, Simon and his two-dimensional boobiness and the way River is constantly bribing Jayne.
thetreasure11 chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
I love stills! Thank you for including them realisticly in this 'verse.
thetreasure11 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
I love this song! Gaelic Storm makes me happy, not to mention River pretending to be drunk and threatening mutiny! XD
ljm chapter 30 . 5/20/2011
Great story. After the movie when River seems okay, this is what I would expect from a genius reader. someone who could pull all the threds together and still be five moves ahead of everyone. I would like to read the new adventures of enterprises.
Allego chapter 30 . 2/13/2011
This is a really nice story.

I'm impressed by the quantity of work you put in it. There is a little bit of Out of Character, but into the context, it works really well.

I spent a few hours reading this fic and I don't regret it.
alisosia chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
there is so much I liked about this Rayne story - mostly I liked how you had river use her brains to better life on serenity and the crews cash flow - it just made since that she would know how

the fact that it was jayne that wanted to wait and court and how the captain was his confidant

and even though simon was not all together happy with river and jayne's relationship - the bond between him and river was still strong

I wish you would have mentioned if her mother responeded to her letter or not

anyway wish there was a sequal
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »