Reviews for Temptation
S.L. Cooper chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Good story. :)
TheGossipHillDiaries chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow this was amazing :O loved it :)
StunningShowStopper chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I loved this story! I love the way Blair and Chuck got together and honestly the way you wrote it is actually more realistic than how it happened on the show.
xxktnxx chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
this fic was truly amazing.

i really enjoyed reading it from start to end.

you have such an awesome talent when it come to writing chuck/blair fanfics ]
lillianrose4 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I've just read begining to end and I absolutley adore this fic, and yes I would love more, I love the idea of Lydia and Seb. I really love Seb. I'm not too sure of the Sarena Nate thing, I/ but that's me feel that Nate has this thing for Blair, I think the thing with Sarena was a sex thing. I think the big love was Blair, not that I'm a Blair/Nate shipper, he just isn't enough for Blair, I am and always will be a Blair/Chuck fan, even after 'thin blue line', I know they will find their way back. I really did love this fic, thanks so much for the journey.
campbti chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
I thought this story was amazing. The transformation of Blair and Chuck was just fantastic. The dialog was great, I laughed out loud all the way therough Chapter 2 and 3. Liked the epilogue, but that was basically an entire story unto itself. And the ending, well for Chuck and Blair. Perfect.
dreamingdarling chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
wow. great story. I definitly think a seb/lydia story would be good.x
JessandRoryLover chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Please do! They are so cute...I would love to see how thier lives turn out. Hopefully as well as their parents?
finnlover chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
i totally enjoyed the last chapter.. although i haven't read 1-3 yet

I would love for a story about lydia and seb!
Clarista chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
I love your Chuck dialogue, RIGHT ON. Seriously best Chuck dialogue I've seen.

Great fic, really cute and plausible. LOVED IT!
princetongirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
loved it update soon
darkangel1910 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This was a really good story. I can't wait for the others.
princetongirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
loved it update soon
Beachbabe010 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
This is one of the best Chuck/Blair stories I have read! Please post an epilogue or a sequel soon!
JessandRoryLover chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Aww...That was amazing! I loved it!

I hope that something like this happens on the show...that Blair and Chuck will become more than just friends with benefits or whatever they are. It is so obvious that he likes her. I just hope that she realizes that, feels the same way about him...

Anyways this story was awesome! I loved it!