Reviews for Who's the Older Brother?
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I love it. This other side of the story is great, and that last part between the brothers was just so... Dean. Well done.
Genie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really brilliant, good job, the story flows really nicely now. Hope you do a follow up, or maybe even turn this in to a multi chapter fic having Dean stay the younger bother for a while, see how he deals with that (grins evilly at the thought!)? Either way keep writing! :) Genie.
CDNGIRL chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Woohoo! Two new stories to get through on the same day! It's like Christmas has come early! :)

Now that I have my head wrapped around what is going on, this one was much easier to get through! Maybe it is just the classic Dean that made this one a little easier to get through. HAHA! The diner scene was priceless, Dean weirded out the most that he doesn't have all his mojo in this reality! Even though he is trapped in an alternate reality, his primary concern is for his "real" Sammy!

I love this idea, and am really glad you decided to write a follow up! Thi soculd turn into an interesting series, just like the Brothers fics! ;)

What else you got up your sleeve? Can't wait for more...whatever that next idea might be! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ahh, see what a little begging got me! Although granted you probably already had this second shot in the works. Thanks, I loved it! I so wanted to see Dean in the other reality and see the other Sam. I really like that he felt guilty seeing what Dean was like as the big brother and realizing the connection he had sacrificed with his own brother. I'm gonna beg for one more, I'd love to see one where the younger Dean and older Sam reunite the next day and we see Sam setting out to start to try to reach out and heal and fix what he broke between them, now that they've both seen what being close can be like and Sam's seen what being a good big brother can be like, the constant concern for someone other than yourself as much as yourself if not more.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Strange, but i liked it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.