Reviews for Kindergarten Love
misshistoria chapter 2 . 1/20/2010

A decent Karin story without totally bashing her for the sake of Sakura and Sasuke :D

And DeiIno is one of my favorite pairs, too O_O

Too bad that Ino doesnt want him anymore XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter 3
Don't Use Anymore chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I liked it, cute and funny.
Jaded Delirium chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
I like in Chapter one someone (can't remember) says Ino isn't a whore, she's THE whore. That was hilarious :)

Suigetsu and Karin are so funny. I also like how Ino in chapter one was high-and-mighty but she warms up to Suigetsu and Karin more in chapter two. She sounds very refined (Ino).
fang shinobi chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
love love love it! a first AU suika! too funny! the setting's a bit crazy, but that makes it that much funnier. lol. update soo pwease? there ain't no other good multi-chapter suika around lol.
L0Z3R chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
oh me likey me likey keep going

and dont feel bad about grammar, i feel ur pain

the silent e's r eveil .
AvengedSevenfold122 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
ahahah i love Suigetsu XD i can actually imagine him calling Karin "Aka-Baka" in the real manga lawlz.
RedPuffyClouds x chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
SORRY I just had to review this again!
RedPuffyClouds x chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Yeah! I love SuixKa! 3 LMFAO I love how you portrayed Suigetsu and Karin. Gahh Ino's such a snob though..
itachi7334 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
lol nice fanfic k33p up da good work and upd8 s0on plz kkthnxbai
SpacePirateGirl chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
YAY! I love this story! Karin and Suigetsu are so IC! (sorry, i just love them arguing :P LOL) Keep up the awesome, fantastic work!
humsha chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
cool story .
SpacePirateGirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
LOL, this is really good! Suigetsu's so IC (so is everyone else, i just particularly love Suigetsu :P LOL) anyway, please continue! It's awesome!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Poor, poor, sheltered little Ino. I'd love to see her hit Su-kun later on through the influence of Karin, as I think Karin could make Ino something in this. Nice job.
doktorvampir chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this is actaully pretty good. the first time i read any naruto fic about the cia. update soon.
POSTTIMESKIP-SakuraMustDie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Great fanfic. AHAHAHAHA LMFAO Deidara bang Laden! XD

So who's his accomplice? Tobi Hussein? XDD!