Reviews for Back Again
Katescats chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was very good.
anamcharalove chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
I love how you used the fact that Jarod didn't remember that he escaped and therefore had forgotten about the discoveries of things like pizza and ice cream and decided to introduce them again. I also like the fact that Miss Parker, Broots and Sydney were able to witness that because it is not everyday that an adult doesn't know what pizza and ice cream are. The one problem I had was did Jarod remember that he had escaped, or did Sydney and the gang tell him, or did they want to wait for him to remember on his own? Just curious..:) nice story:P
anamcharalove chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I was wondering, what part of Jarod's life at the Centre did Mr. Raines bring him back to and make him think it was that time? Because wouldn't Jarod know by looking at Sydney that he was older than the last time he saw him? Or even looking at himself?
anamcharalove chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Sometimes it was like you were just going through the motions. He did this, then that, then this. Also, I would think Jarod would be locked up a little better and would be not allowed access to people that could jeopardize his reeducation, like Lyle and Miss Parker and possbily Sydney. I did like Jarod's responses at the beginning of "reeducation" because they sounded like the answers Jarod would make. Good job!
anamcharalove chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh no! I don't want Jarod back in the Centre! But I do have to say, it was a pretty sneaky way of getting Jarod back. Miss Parker and Lyle are going to be burned because neither of them were the ones that brought him in. You did have some sentences that could have been worded better and you used the same words at the beginning of your sentences a couple times in a row which made it awkward, but other than that, great job!