Reviews for And So Begins Our Epic Romance
Kiara chapter 20 . 3/6
Please write more! I enjoy reading it. I just found it and I really liked it.
Kiara chapter 14 . 3/6
I haven't act seen it, but I've her the movie was prett terrible, in comparison to the books.
Mila chapter 3 . 2/1
Oh wow, you're from New Zealand! Same here, but I'm from Christchurch.
Comon man it's been 3 years upload the damn ending this is a very good story and I'd like to see it finished
XCRunner16 chapter 20 . 1/7
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my GOSH! That was the best story I have ever read in my life. It was better than Artemis fowl (maybe) mortal instruments and eragon all combined! MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MOREEEEEEEEE!

Please read my story and bless it with your graciousnessssss! I would also like to implement it into your story here if you will work with me. THANKS!
I'm very curious as to what will happen. Keep doing what you did in this chapter. Your a talented author in my opinion.
Random dude chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awesome story hooked me from beginning to end and so damn heart warming.
Nathan SMith chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Plz finish it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Thank you first time ive seeen the name Sean spelled like that in eragon my name all the way
theloldragon chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
wow this was depresing still loved it tho
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Brilliant I love how eragon told the story of his life. Another thing I like is the implied jealousy Arya has when Eragon meantons he was in a relationship. P.S I love this story
Oromis chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Finish the last chapter!
AldenBomb chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You know,I read this but never finished and only slightly remember what happens. So I have to re read the entire thing. But I have no complaints, this is a great story!
AldenBomb chapter 12 . 8/16/2014