Reviews for And So Begins Our Epic Romance
,10
kevin.zheng.58726 chapter 20 . 5/6
can't wait for the conclusion. when will it be up?
GRIFFIN chapter 2 . 4/30
Loves it!3
murtagh4ever chapter 20 . 4/14
Plz update soon
Plz, plz, plz, more of Murtagh
I may or may not depends on da world
What the heck is your problem
crymsonrosebud chapter 10 . 4/5
Ι sincerely don't know how much time has passed since you wrote that chapter, but after reading your side-note regarding Chuck/Sarah i knew i had to create an account here so i could review this magnificent work that is your story!

The atmosphere and the details in every of your chapters (so far) are filled with emotions, pictures in my mind. I picture myself in the scenery and with the people you describe. I guess that's a very good thing for a writer, being able to breath life to the surroundings and the people he or she writes about.

Hope to read more of your stories (sorry don't know if you still write though i will check after i finish all the chapters of this story)

Sincerely
Nick
Kiara chapter 20 . 3/6
Please write more! I enjoy reading it. I just found it and I really liked it.
Kiara chapter 14 . 3/6
I haven't act seen it, but I've her the movie was prett terrible, in comparison to the books.
Mila chapter 3 . 2/1
Oh wow, you're from New Zealand! Same here, but I'm from Christchurch.
Comon man it's been 3 years upload the damn ending this is a very good story and I'd like to see it finished
XCRunner16 chapter 20 . 1/7
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my GOSH! That was the best story I have ever read in my life. It was better than Artemis fowl (maybe) mortal instruments and eragon all combined! MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MOREEEEEEEEE!

Please read my story and bless it with your graciousnessssss! I would also like to implement it into your story here if you will work with me. THANKS!