Reviews for Homecoming
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aww, that was really adorable and sweet! The emotions were so well done and I simply loved the idea! It's nice to find a cheerful dedication to Veterans' Day. I actually think it would be a great idea if you made this a chaptered fic! I would definitely read it!

Great work, I loved it!

~~Wave~~
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Man, I've been missing out! Your oneshots are so good, I have to read them all now!
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hello Joshizzle.

It's been quite a while since I last read any of your fictions or even spoken to you. I would have thought that you would have disappeared with Galaxy Girl and the likes.

But It's good to see your still here writing some incredible fanfiction by the way.

Impressive.

x
marry-me-mellark chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aww... it's so cute!

I like it!

And I also like how AWoL is coming on...

Write more soon!

xHHEx
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Nice.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Another great one-shot. For some reason, I can so easily see Link coming home like that to Zelda. It was very cute and meaningful, although I do have to say that I kinda wanted a little more.. hint hint. All in all, a very good Veteran's Day fic. Bye!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aww, that was so cute! it was a good veteran's day present to linkzelda fans. :)
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw it's so cute!
Tia Ordona 23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Awesome job! I always get all emotional when I read veteran-ish stuff like this...awesome fic!
Masantine chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aw... This was very sweet. _

I could relate, too. My dad used to be in the navy, and sometimes had to leave my family for months.

Adding this to my favs list, cuz I luved it. :]
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 11/12/2007