Reviews for Twisted Obsession
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
From this day forth, I ship them completely!
FourHeadedTentacleMonster chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
This got me hooked, plus, I don't want to sound more like a sick freak, but Vicious raping Spike is fitting, also, bondage, rape and torture is hot

fucking love it
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Love the story hop you'll write more!
crazyness101 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
What is the actual meanin?
Wobsie chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
very good! although i don't quite think horror suits this story...XD
MissGlycerine chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Wow. o.o Vicious' name really suits him. Not only is he merciless towards his enemies, but apparently his lovers too. XD I enjoyed this fic. Rape fics aren't my usual cup of tea, but I finally watched Cowboy Bebop after 5 years of swearing I wasn't going to (but I am so glad that I did!), and I just thought that Vicious and Spike would be perfect for an "I Hate You So Much, I Love You" type of thing.
R.S. Valentine chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
You've crafted something sensually twisted...so real and yet there's something fantastic about it. I love it.
ebony-ivory-me chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I am REALLY surprised this doesn't have many reviews; but I suppose many of us (sick freaks that is) like to keep our skeletons in our closets. Oh well, just think of it this way: for every review you received, there were at LEAST ten people that really enjoyed this. Good job. Um, Vicious seemed a bit OOC, but I'd say you kept him 85 per cent genuine- which is VERY good. Most Spike/Vicious fics are horrible OOC. Great job, I really like this; the ending was wonderfully classic. No awkward walk-ins or any other outward disturbances. Just the rapist and his victim. I applaud thee! *claps*
dragongirl5k5 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I guess I'm one of those twisted weirdos who sometimes find hot torture sex like this sexy...but i'm prolly not alone.

Great Story!
machined chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I really liked this. A lot. I don't know, it was crazy but in a good way, and the ending chapter was just... GUH. I loved it. I agree it was disturbing, but it was undeniably hot.

Anyway, great writing, especially in the beginning. I felt like I was reading something that should have been in the anime :)
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
This was totally what I was looking for!
Lady Gaidin chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Enjoyable. Last chapter was the best. Twisted.
vixana666 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Oh dear I'm such a twisted freak. This was great
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
I usually don't like yaoi but Spike's climax was hot. I know you may be like 'Why'd you read the story if you don't like yoai?' but I like all the other stuff. You know, bondage, rape, yadda yadda. Anyway, thanks!

Izumi
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Man, it turned out GREAT. I can actually picture the events of this chapter as if they were really part of the anime. Especally the part where Vicious decapitates Julia (haha, that was excellent).