Reviews for L is for Leaps and Bounds
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Nice story that really shows the appreciation that the Eppes have for each other.
ThornGryphon chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Holy freakin' crap! Could you say leaps and bounds one more goddamn time? That got so irritating!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh man! That was great! Getting to see Don's point of view on his brother was so touching. I really think you hit home his thoughts and feelings that he just can never really show. Great job.

That last bit was great too. *smirks* If I heard that I would be yelling in disbelief too. And Alan's reaction was great! Are you going to write a equal to this? I would love to see one with Charlie's point of view of his brother. Heck, one with Alan's point of view of his sons would be cool too.

Great job! Please keep writing!
zomish chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very Cute story. If Don thinks he can outsmart his family he's wrong.
sayatahu chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is cute. Charlie dividing the leaves. Very nice story.

Hope you will write more.

hsieh2 too.

ps:Ok will read Don.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
LOL - Oops, Charlie, I think you put your foot in it. You have to love Megan for her blackmail attempt, such a a shame it failed in the end. Loved the single shout from Alan - poor Don, he's for it now!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh, poor, lucky Don. To have been born into a family that cares about him! I loved his fast paced all in one word explantion to Charlie about his "little" fall.

I enjoyed reading this story. Liked the boys raking the yard and Charlie being so quick to pick up on the fact that Don was injured.

Thanks for sharing it and your other alphabet challenges.
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This one might be your best yet, I do believe. :) Love the leaves going on in the background, and then the whole fall thing was very good. Nice one to end the Summer challenges with.