Reviews for Chasing Angelina
MaxRide05 chapter 3 . 1/7
Wish we could've seen the coming closer, haha, though I suppose that and a resolution re Angelina's FredFeelings would be the main fic. For all that I still quite enjoyed this chapter. Kami's sweet — and I hardly ever like OCs. Though I doubt I'll read the G/A fic — beautiful as your writing is, the pairing doesn't appeal — thank you for writing this one. :)
MaxRide05 chapter 2 . 1/7
Ooh, your A/N makes me think they should do karaoke — and sing into each other's eyes Wolfgang/Kala style (Sense8 – my life). Samosas and champagne go together like a Slytherins and a Gryffindor would — oh wait. Also, look at Blaise being able to handle his Indian when I couldn't to save my life and my family's from the Isle of Spice #epicfailhaha
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/7
I have no words for how much I enjoyed this chapter. I don't know the fic it's an off-shoot of; the pairing caught my eye. Love the background info on his mother (I cast her as Egyptian myself, Nubian) and the snippets of Swahili. Also love the interactions between the Slytherins; there's good chemistry between them all. And I also love Blaise thinking that romantic entanglements aren't the be all and end all when it comes to worrying over someone's life — my aro leanings speaking there. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
roni2010 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
love the plot.
spinningleaves chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Ahh- I love it! I lovee this characterization of Blaise, showing his patience and his love for his mother. I really also loved the specific details about the Harpies, like the changing room odor and the stylish robes. Clearly your googling habit keeps things interesting and introduces lots of fun ideas!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Wonderful. Beautiful. Blaise is a romantic at heart.

I'm also thinking his mother probably didn't kill off all her husbands. Maybe the next husband killed off the previous one because he was jealous. And the last husband was killed by the ghost of the one he killed? I've heard these things happen,lol
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
And did Mrs Zabini buy the team because Blaise wants to date Angelina? I'm betting she bought it because it was a good investment. The team is supposed to be one of the best. Having Angelina on the team was just the icing on the cake.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I like the beginning of this one also. Blaise never seemed to be an evil Slytherin. Just has the Slytherin quality of self preservation and kept his real opinions to himself.
talking cockerel chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Wow. An excellent couple...I never thought to pair these two together. I found the first chapter a little off because of the Slytherins (bar Blaise) but I loved the second and the third.

I really like how you incorporated Blaise's foreign background - the language and his home, and all that. There was good character development on his and Angelina's part.

A favourite for this!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Intruiging, different, and a good read! Nice job!
frostywatermelon chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Ooh la la. lol. This story is interesting is a nice twist after constantly reading about Angelina and Fred. Keep posting!
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
I'm so so sorry! And I have no excuse, only an explanation: I've been doing a test on grammtical theory, which has left me completely drained. But I'm here now, and I think this story might be my new favourite...
vintagejgc chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Absolutely loved the ending. So glad for Angelina to be willing to move on!
Slipknot3113 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Damn, I'm jealous of Angelina. Lol

Very nice.
Forty-Sixteen chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I love the relationship that Blaise has with his mother.

“You know cleaning charms?” - I'll bet the Malfoy men can't (won't) perform cleaning charms (and you know I love the Malfoy men).

For some reason, Zanzibar makes me think of Babar the Elephant and the "Mona Lisa Smiles" soundtrack. I don't know why. Insanity? I'll blame work (I blame it for everything else!).

Looking forward to the next chapter.