Reviews for Air and Stone
Butterbeer chapter 100 . 6/4
I don't usually post reviews in (unless they are worth reviewing, and since I reviewed in yours, I am practically saying your work is a masterpiece) but your story moved me so much. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made my heart ache like crazy, it made me smile, either in sadness or happines I don't know, and it also made me simply stop and think about the important people in my life. Thank you for writing such a beautiful compilation of Taang stories. I love you, man.
Taanglover chapter 44 . 6/26/2014
Did you use google translate when you were writing chapter 44? The sentence structures are all wrong.
taking it easy chapter 69 . 6/11/2014
Did you mean to put this as chapter 69?
Kia's Writ chapter 65 . 6/3/2014
I thought this said penis.
MagicalPillows chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Love this chapter! I could totally imagine Toph saying all of this...Hilarious!
Renndude chapter 100 . 2/8/2014
Haha this little fic has been one of the most enjoyable, especially the last one. Oh the irony Toph
Syren chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
ohmigodddd... Toph doesn't go out with him until he comes out bold face and ask! That is soooo like her!
Syren chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
AWWwwwwwwww 3
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was funny. Typical Toph. You wrote them well.
Jhelle chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This made me cry. :') It's beautiful and nicely done
HoneyC chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
lmfao age 19
Blazelord chapter 51 . 4/24/2013
I would laugh at this, but according to my uncle, this is EXACTLY how my cuz met his fiancé...what are the odds.-.
Blazelord chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
First you have Aang trolling, and now you're doing it with a sixth chapter in a 5-parter. Evil, yet pure genius
P.S. Too lazy to log in right now, but that is me.
Blazelord chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious, and I loved Aang Trolling the Bei Fongs at the end. TROLOLOLOLOL!
Avatar chapter 82 . 12/5/2012