|Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Link Resurrection|
| Fille0314 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Okay, Andy! I was joking all along my reviews. Since this is your last story I read, I will now reveal what I think of your stories:
They're poison in my eyes that are making me almost commit suicide when I read them.
At the same time, THEY ARE MAKING ME FRIGGIN LMAO! XXXXDDDDDD
Farwell, my friend!
| Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
| Cake chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
| awesome chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
what happened to the girl fucktard
| Roger Ebert chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
| Oniyuri-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
...no offense, you need some practice writing. Here's my critique:
-It's a ZELDA fanfic. I'm afraid there are actually no ogres in Hyrule. Be more specific with description. Was it a Moblin? That would make more sense. Also, this is a bit more personal, but...Stacy isn't much of a Hylian name. But that's alright. XD That's not really a problem at all.
-CAPS LOCK. Use it less. You didn't totally blow it like some people do, but shouting should only be used for EXTREME effect, and if everyone shouts in ALL CAPS then it gets annoying.
-Revision. You should revise a chapter at least twice before posting it. Make sure you didn't make any typos, and correct any mistakes on contractions or capital letters, as well as clarifying pronouns if nessecary. Two or three typos is understandable, even in a chapter of this short length, but they are distracting.
-Pacing. . Wow, this story went way too fast. Even with this simple plot you could have extended this chapter. I think you should do a rewrite, covering this:
1. You could open with Link's meeting with the woman who lost her daughter, lengthening the chapter and giving more depth to the exposition than a sentence.
2. Do you have more detail on his trek into the woods? Why is Link so very intent on rescuing her- is her mother a good friend, or has she offered a reward, or is Link being kind? Be more specific on motives.
3. More detail on this "shadow monster". Is it a recognized monster of Hyrule, or is it a new menace? It it be the first, then what is it?
4. Why would Link shoot the ropes is Stacy was with the monster on horseback? It seems to me like she would have fallen into the lava with the monster. What exactly happened to her? If she didn't fall in, then why would Link say he'd be back?
5. Bad move to say "many years later" in the same paragraph- no, wait, the same CHAPTER. You should have found a way to end it there and open with Link's persistent training in the wilderness in a new chapter.
6. Also, this second chapter probably should at least begin to cover what the title "Link's Resurrection" means, unless you want that to be a cryptic title on purpose.
If you have any comments to make to me, hit that "reply" button or mail me at
I have alerted this story to see if you make any improvement. Use this advice wisely, you're lucky I sat here and typed it out.