Reviews for The Quality of Darkness
Ellament7 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
You are the queen of angst. You write beautifully and pull emotions from the reader like a skilled magician. That's what every writer spires to do (including me), evict emotion the way you have masterfully done. *Applause*
Everwild chapter 22 . 6/2/2015
As someone who's gone through this sort of thing personally, I have to say that you've really captured everyone's emotional responses well. From all angles and through all of their personalities too.
charrynoir chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Oh my god, this is one of the best stories ever. If not the best, I spent around 2 or 3 hours reading it and god, it was spectacular. Thank you for putting so much into it and making the end so.. beautiful? Is that the right word? Well, surviving is beautiful so I think so.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
I liked the story,like a ,I'm not saying this to be rude,when Maddie came into the story it kinda ruined it for 're lucky I kept reading on to see what see,I'm not a fan of stories that have abuses,rape,etc. mixed in with if it's a Drake and Josh than those things I didn't like,great job on the story.I wish you the best of luck. :)
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
This was so good! I can't even remember if I've reviewed it before, but I know I've read it once. I could feel much genuine angst and hopelessness Drake held to himself, and I'm pretty sure no other D&J fic is as real as this one. You're very talented, keep writing!

-Britt
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
WOW!This very touching also,sad that Drake told his mom that he hates her and to get out.I'm still in the process of why he Hates Her SO ,I'm glad that Josh didn't tell /Nathan what hospital Drake was in ,it would have made Drake really upset and To Say AWESOME JOB!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
BRAVO!
VivatRex chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
This is so sad! You're really eliciting some emotion from me! I can picture this perfectly in my head, hear how Josh's voice sounds when he tells Walter that Drake tried to kill himself... ARGH, MY HEART!
VivatRex chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I'm crying right now. This is heart wrenching!
VivatRex chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Dude, is he going to get raped? I bet he's going to get raped... really like this so far!
VivatRex chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Woah! So I'm watching the show of my childhood, Drake & Josh, and I'm like "Do people write fanfiction for this?" So I look, and this is what I find. It's good, undeniably so, but it'll take me a bit of adjusting to go from goodnatured comedy to pure friggin darkness.
General KJ chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Holy fucking shit! That was a ridiculously amazing story, I just don't understand how you can be such a good writer, it's almost unnatural :P Anyway just in case you hadn't noticed, I loved it :D there was a few times where I forgot which time I was in but other than that it was great :)
White Light White Heat chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
Brilliant. Simply brilliant:)
earthtoeffy chapter 22 . 3/5/2012
i read this entire thing in two days, not wanting to leave my computer for even a moment because this is the most amazing thing I've ever read.

in the beginning, i was seriously doubting you could possibly write an entire 22 chapters when Drake attempted suicide in the first and still make it interesting. but alas, you succeeded in blowing my mind at not only your prolonging of the story, but just the whole mystery that unraveled through it.

very very very very well done.

you are an extremely talented writer, and you should be very proud of this story!
Azzdj chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
i just want to say that this is the most amazing thing i have ever read in my life. I'm not much of a reader, i dont read books, unless its for school. Thats why i watch tv shows, and i like to read fanfiction because i miss the shows that have ended. i usually go for the short fanfics BUT yours seemed interesting and now i have to say that you have written something lifechanging. Seriously every word was perfect. I read the whole thing nonstop and for me to read this long for pleasure is ... well its NEVER happened before! i want to tell you how great you are, and if i can find something half as amazing as this again i'll be happy. Thanks for the masterpiece!