Reviews for The Miseducation of Uzumaki Naruto
wind797 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was good i hope u update
wubbzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is so good! I like the start to this! Please update this soon!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
T.T

When will you update?
Missed Nin chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hehee, interesting idea. Sakura's perspective seems appropriately Sakura-y, though the 'waxing poetic' bit did sound a bit like generic fangirl-ism rather than Sakura's perception of him in a limited narrative. You might mentally be amazing at how bright someone's hair is, but you don't often say effervescent in an interior monologue. You could I guess make a case that Sakura would, being both a fangirl and very clever, but I don't think it's good narrative technique to do so. Limiting your narrative perspective to her means you're describing her perception of events, through her voice.

It's not clear what exactly Sakura and the others understand to have taken place when the Kyuubi attacked, and it might be an idea to elaborate on it. If she knows he was a baby (rather than child) then, it'd surely lead to even a different understanding of him (he's heroic because he's containing the fox, not because he fought it in an epic battle a long time ago) if not, how come she doesn't know the date of the attack? Eh, that's just my nit-picky view.

Sakura-Ino interaction is duly amusing. Keep it up!

I'll be interested to read more, and well done on an interesting start.

Missed Nin
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hey there. I'm waiting for more of your story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I've never seen a story where Naruto is actually revered. Very nice, very nice.
The KON chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow. That's all I can say. Rarely do I see a fanfic with such great potential. The thing I like the most is that you kept all of the characters I've seen so far pretty On Character. That's quite rare for an AU. My congrats to you.
omega1a chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nice story, writeing is good and engrossing. Keep up the good work. And I'll keep reading!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
*blinks* Why do i get the feeling that Kakashi raised Naruto? If I recall Naruto wikipedia right, Kakashi doesn't have any social skills. And Naruto's behavior remunds me of Kakashi...If I was Sakura, I would try to improve Naruto's social skills or suggest to Sandaime he make Naruto take a class that will improve his social skills!
Tohno Shiki chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Good work thus far, this story has potential. Glad to see that you put a slight twist to a commonly used plot device, making Naruto his usual obnoxious self instead of the walking embodiment of bishounen. Of course, I do suggest that you come up with a title as soon as possible. People do tend to overlook stories that do not have titles, so I advise that you find one even if it isn't brilliant as you can always change it. Otherwise, good work, hope to see more soon.

-SNJ
rickp2006 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hey, great story, it should be interesting. Cant wait for next chapter.

Hope you update soon :D
Born From a NaruSaku Lemon chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Pretty good start, almost exactly what I thought would've happened if the Fourth's wish had been granted.

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon.
Bro4sho chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Alright, here we go.

Since your using a commonly used plot-starter(The start of the canon Naruto, but alter an aspect of the story). I'd like to ask you not to continue the series in canon.

Weave your own plot, instead of heading to the Wave country try to make your own mission. The last thing I want your fanfic to turn out as common cliche fic.

Mix it up a bit, throw your readers for a loop, surprise them. That's what it means to be an author.

Otherwise, great job.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very good. I wonder what Ino will think once Sakura tells her Naruto is a dimwit? Keep up the good work.
TwiztidOne chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
good story so far strong beginning im looking forward to more
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007