Reviews for Gomen Na ごめんな
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/6
This is so Cute, Sweet and Precious!
Sharing Bed in Kaiba's bedroom that become Theirs now.
Kaiba taking care of Sick Jounochi.
And the mentioned of Loves Jounouchi feels and Kaiba knows... awwww
I'm so Loving it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so cute and fluffy! I love it! Them sleeping in the same bed is just so adorable. ;w;
ShadowsYaoiFangirl-Blaze chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
love this story so much. its cute n fluffy without being mushy n sweet (i hate sweets). but really can u plz plz plz write a small sequel? like wat happens to them after graduation wen seto finally asks jou to move in wit him again? plz?

anyways props for this amazing story
liieren chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
gomen na? masculine way? whats the opposite?

the story was very touching. And depressing at some level.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*sigh* Man, I'll never get tired of reading that chapter of Kaze no Tayori. :D

Wasn't that, like, Chapter 7? *runs and checks* YEP! I was right. LOL
FireKai chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story was really good. You described Jou's and Seto's feelings very well. They were very cute, the moments were really good and the ending was sweet. Congratulations!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw, that was so kawaii.

. I really enjoyed it. Very much so.

Even though I'm half Japanese, I don't know the language very well. I know some characters, but that's about it. So thanks for teaching more of my second language with your titles! .
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
_
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That's so cute! I loved it! Ahh I don't know what to say! It was really good! I really liked this story, it's so cute! :)
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this is chapter 7 of the other story but i'm reviewing it anyways 3
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lots of fluff. Lots of good. Nice job. I like that you didn't fall into too many cliches in this fic. This pairing has so many cliches it's hard not to do so good job!
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very sweet fic
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was ABSOLUTLY beautiful!

It is among the best oneshots I have ever read.

aw it was so sweet and so touching

I absolutly love it. It was simply great!

Jou and Seto are absolutly ADORABLE together

Hope that you will write another beautiful puppyshipping oneshot
ArrowSphere chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Woohoo! Didn't have to wait too long to hear from you again. _ I love reading your SetoXJou interpretations. Jou's so cute when he's insecure. lol. Though his fears certainly aren't unfounded. High school sweethearts usually don't stay together forever, but that's why we write fanfictions now isn't it? _ Not sure if I said this already in your previous story, but I appreciate your particular take on Jou and his father's relationship. Rather then taking on the usual "abused child" route.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this was a little too slow for my taste, but i really enjoy your writing, so it was good! i'm an action kind of girl! or dialogue... i get enough discription type writing in AP english! it is terrible! but this is good because i really like your writing! it was just alot for such a short idea. it was really professional though. like professionally done, no type-os or awkward sentences! good job! review you later_