Reviews for Adaptations of Love
robins princess starfire chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Oh man i really like this story too. Oh well just do avor please and quickly try and get the new story up please. This was so good and i despritly need to see whaat happens. so please get the new story up soon.
Dotskip317 chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
YOU are EVIL! HOW COULD YOU JUST DISCONTINUE THIS? VDBUNKMJ TCVBHUIJ KVTXBWNZMQKSTYRFVGACKSDNV! GAH! FAIL! WORD FAIL! Pleasepleaseprettyplease start writing this again? PLease? PLEASE?

ss

\-/)
bloodlustphyco chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
I can't wait until you rewrite this story! i really loved this story so I am SURE that the story you are writing now will be the best! Can't wait! You are amazing writers!
saturngurl123 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
While I'm really sad to see that this has been discontinued, I hope that you will leave at least these chapters up at least until the new version of this story comes out. It was a very good beginning. I loved the Swerve/Mikaela parts and it was very amusing to see the Bumblebee/Sam parts.
PandylBas chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
continue on
Joyfull Scroll chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh Wicked! Elita is there? Also the Twins? Boy that base and Ratchet better be secure! lol So I suspect something on this 'Alex' Especially since he has to 'hold' it. Why did they choose the name 'Alex'? I know 'Bee' would give it away... but 'Alex'?
Joyfull Scroll chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
*Laughs* Sam is soo adorable in his impatience to see Bee once again. Also Mikaela is sure slick! Revealing the Autobots to Miles like that! *winks*

Also the whole story idea is rather cute. How Sam met Bee for the first time.
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Aww such sweet sentiments in this chapter. Both boys going through withdrawls for one another. Nice song choice!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hmm I don't remember 'Swerve'. But his name does sound familier. Great start to this, Bee sounds adorable! lol
Janai chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
This story is awesome! i love the characters and the dialouge is really good. Please update soon!
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
This is an interesting story, and I love how Bumblebee's human form is different from the stereotyped version. I can easily say that I'm hooked. I'm looking forward to your next update!
Draceline chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
oh please please please update this soon! i really like how this is going and i would be disappointed if it wasn't completed.
Envy's fate chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
well done storie. I hope you up date soon and im going to add to my favs. its hard to find a good Sam/Bee fanfiction I give you 5 out of 5 stars!
hydraling110 chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
I found your ficcy a while ago, but was just too lazy to review... I was looking through my alert list today, read this over again, and guess what? I'm not that lazy at the moment!

So, anyways, first off, I really like the mood you have going, and the general writing style. It's informative, realistic, and all that jazz. Second, I am enamored with the situations you're presenting, and the "issues" talked about in the story, because you do it in a sort of 'no-nonsense' type manner, so we - the readers - know to take it seriously. It's a pretty cool thing you've got going ((it also helps that you seem to have a strong grasp on character personalities and where you want them for the story)).

And, as is necessary, the request for an update to end a review... so...

Update soon, please! I will be waiting!
GidranGrey379 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I love this story! Keep going with it.

I was disheartened when you abandoned it at aff. But then I found it here! yay