Reviews for Screams Part Six: Flowers in the Wind
Deathandgore2 chapter 1 . 2/11
LOVED IT
YouDon'tKnowWho chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I adore your darkness. I adore your writing. Please write more to this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
i know this Screams series was supposed to be kinda fucked up but.. im not really sure how to describe what i think without sounding insane, but fuck it i found it cute. No I have no interest in torturing people, dont worry about it.
spannerMonkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I've just sat and read all of your Screams series. Whilst I don't want to say they're 'good' because they are quite honestly pretty horrifying (saying this with a smile).

What they are, is brilliant. Dark, brutal, horrifying little gems.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
A deliciously dark series, well done. I'm curious what effect their rampage has had on the rest of wizarding society. They've seemingly cut a swath through the pureblood segment, so how does the world adapt to or view them now?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
So Hermione, too, is truly, clinically psychotic. She also seems to be schizophrenic, considering the interview's content.
Is there anyone left who has wronged them, in their minds?
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Please continue the series. I know you might be running out of ideas but I really think that this is one of the best dark fics that I have read.
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Their relationship is so twisted its perfect. Don't let this be the end.
Nocez chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Beautiful and horrifying. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
amazingly well written series! i love how your writing style fits the mood of the story so well.
xomami chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I never thought i would read anything like this, but i couldn't stop. It's surprisingly beautiful even though it was horrible what was happening in the story.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I have read the whole series now and let me tell you it was the saddest story I have ever read!
This story was dark, poignant and heartbreaking. I could feel the pain of both Harry and Hermione. Those two have suffered so much and hurting so much, its unbearable to even read about it!

Harry's love and concern for Hermione is truly heart touching, without her I believe he will lose whatever humanity he has left in him.

I hope this is isn't the last story in the series. There is no closure here at least in my opinion. Please write a sequel it. And please find a way to heal them. They deserve to be healed and they deserve to have some happiness in life. After all anythings possible with magic! Please think about my request, write a sequel.

Also I would like to have your permission to use your story for my own fic which I am working on. Since I cannot send you a PM, this is the only way I could ask for it.

On a side note I don't think Neville can ever betray his friends like that. That is the most illogical premise of this story. Moreover I didn't understand why the trio would even keep any sort of contact with anyone during their Horcrux hunt.

Finally I believe you should also write a prequel describing how Harry escaped from his imprisonment and killed the death eaters and Voldemort. I am sure all readers here would be really interested to know about that.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
an strange but beutiful wait to continue and finish it up... awesome piece all in all
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Last one? Hope not, I loved the stories!
MayzeMerlo chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You are very good at writing dark and gory things, you should create another series. I thought it was very well placed, maybe you should make a prequel! That would be wonderful!