Reviews for Screams Part Six: Flowers in the Wind
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/4
nice very nice
Roostertheking chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Like a childish lover she is and like a protractor healer he his...wonderful fic again
SX74 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
What an exquisite series.
vickyhhrlvr chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Simply A Masterpiece. I red the whole series and this part(Sixth) has such feeling of longing, the times lost, lives and opportunities gone. The bit about flowers in the wind is amazing. I can picture it at the end of a movie and it will leave ppl thinking and obsessing about it for many days. Thanks for this Gem.
Deathandgore2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
LOVED IT
YouDon'tKnowWho chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I adore your darkness. I adore your writing. Please write more to this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
i know this Screams series was supposed to be kinda fucked up but.. im not really sure how to describe what i think without sounding insane, but fuck it i found it cute. No I have no interest in torturing people, dont worry about it.
spannerMonkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I've just sat and read all of your Screams series. Whilst I don't want to say they're 'good' because they are quite honestly pretty horrifying (saying this with a smile).

What they are, is brilliant. Dark, brutal, horrifying little gems.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
A deliciously dark series, well done. I'm curious what effect their rampage has had on the rest of wizarding society. They've seemingly cut a swath through the pureblood segment, so how does the world adapt to or view them now?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
So Hermione, too, is truly, clinically psychotic. She also seems to be schizophrenic, considering the interview's content.
Is there anyone left who has wronged them, in their minds?
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Please continue the series. I know you might be running out of ideas but I really think that this is one of the best dark fics that I have read.
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Their relationship is so twisted its perfect. Don't let this be the end.
Nocez chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Beautiful and horrifying. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
amazingly well written series! i love how your writing style fits the mood of the story so well.
xomami chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I never thought i would read anything like this, but i couldn't stop. It's surprisingly beautiful even though it was horrible what was happening in the story.