Reviews for Screams Part Six: Flowers in the Wind
Nocez chapter 1 . 3/30
Beautiful and horrifying. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
amazingly well written series! i love how your writing style fits the mood of the story so well.
xomami chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I never thought i would read anything like this, but i couldn't stop. It's surprisingly beautiful even though it was horrible what was happening in the story.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I have read the whole series now and let me tell you it was the saddest story I have ever read!
This story was dark, poignant and heartbreaking. I could feel the pain of both Harry and Hermione. Those two have suffered so much and hurting so much, its unbearable to even read about it!

Harry's love and concern for Hermione is truly heart touching, without her I believe he will lose whatever humanity he has left in him.

I hope this is isn't the last story in the series. There is no closure here at least in my opinion. Please write a sequel it. And please find a way to heal them. They deserve to be healed and they deserve to have some happiness in life. After all anythings possible with magic! Please think about my request, write a sequel.

Also I would like to have your permission to use your story for my own fic which I am working on. Since I cannot send you a PM, this is the only way I could ask for it.

On a side note I don't think Neville can ever betray his friends like that. That is the most illogical premise of this story. Moreover I didn't understand why the trio would even keep any sort of contact with anyone during their Horcrux hunt.

Finally I believe you should also write a prequel describing how Harry escaped from his imprisonment and killed the death eaters and Voldemort. I am sure all readers here would be really interested to know about that.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
an strange but beutiful wait to continue and finish it up... awesome piece all in all
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Last one? Hope not, I loved the stories!
MayzeMerlo chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You are very good at writing dark and gory things, you should create another series. I thought it was very well placed, maybe you should make a prequel! That would be wonderful!
Kythorian chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
wow...this series is REALLY well done. Possibly the most twisted Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read, but amazingly well done. I am deeply impressed. Slightly horrified as well, but in a good way...I guess...Anyway, well done.
btvs22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hi I just found these series and is amazing, I loved.

There are going to be more?
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Well I loved this series. you didn't write stupid twinspeak or gredforging in, you didn't make hedwig die, you didn't go lemon for no purpose in the middle of a fantastic story. You also used grammar and spelling well, and I didn't notice any problems.

Whilst twisted, this was beautiful. The whole series, but this espcially. And harry's rescue, you just seemed to have created the characters completely, and they were awesome. thank you for sharing.

C
xKit-Katx chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Well, I've got to say that this is one of the greatest series here. I also like their characterization. It's like horrifying yet heartbreaking at the same time, I mean really, the way they torture people will give me nightmares and the heartbreaking part is how they turned out: evil, dark, insane. I also like the first part, "Screams", I NEVER in my whole life hated or even feel a spark of anger at Neville. Congratulations, your writing is so good that you made me HATE Neville that I'm actually thinking "Good riddance!" My second favorite is this one, it's not as horrifying as the others but it's SO dramatic, that's plus points.

So, overall, good work and keep up the good job.
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Are there gonna be more of these? And if so how many? 'Cause, oddly enough, I would like to see if they found another missed servant that could help them revive Voldemort.
raka chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice...

I guess this is the last one in the "Screams" series...

Loved it...
negligibleSanity chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This whole series of one-shots has been immensely enjoyable to read. I particularly liked 'The Downside of Immortality'. Just the idea of resurrecting Voldemort repeatedly, purely to torture the bastard. Nice.

-Artemis
Zeyro chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I think this series is awesome in-spite of have morbid it is. I can't help but smile at it and think. That's interestingly sick.. xD Nice series definitely one of the best dark series.