Reviews for The King Of Japan
Celestialfae chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I wish i had read this sooner but i had school and stuff to take care of.

"Bush: That communist corporate lackie. Good thing he is no longer president. Gore would have made a much better president. stupid government judicial system in U.S.A.

Well ah well. All is past now. Buck Fush.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I loved it! It was amazing!
No Subject chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! THAT WAS SO-O-O-O-O HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! And it was also KAWAII! _ I wuv reading bloopers, your bloopers specifically! *kitty face*

KESA Alexandria chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
HILARIOUS!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Gash: "BLOOPERS ALWAYS RULE!"

Aki: "AGREED!"

Gash: "THOSE WERE GREAT! ! ! !"

Aki: "AGREED AS WELL!"
YaoiLuver123456789 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Hey that was touching.I love the BastionXJaden what's the kids Jaden,natural childbirth!LOL!Poor Jaden!

-Shelby
Koneko Mikagami chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Kawaii! Twins! I don't know wether you meant it, but the pause before the nurse said "King Jaden" made me laugh the most! It's like, is he the king too, or is he the queen or - wait a minute, Queen Jaden! That's exactly what went through my mind! Haha!

Can't wait for the sequal! Keep writing!

*Starshine of the Mist of a Flame*

A.K.A. Little Miss Princeton
No Subject chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
*Bawling in tears of joy* THAT...WAS...SO...GORGEOUS! NO, GORGEOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! My god...god...god...god...I just can't stop! That had to be the most beautiful ending of ANY story I have ever read in a lifetime! ! ! And the best thing is...TWINS! TWINS! T-W-I-N-S! I A-dore twins; I've always wanted a pair of twins. What makes them even more special is that each of them look like one of the parents! I can just imagen them...

...

*2 mila seconds later* *Flowing tears and many tissues* A-A-A-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-W THEY'RE ADORABLE! I can just see the girl's wide, big brown eyes and small tiny hands and little tuffs of brown hair. And I can just see that cute little button nose on the boy, and sparkly precious silver eyes, and tubby face with a tuff of black hair on top. Can you say K-A-W-A-I-I or what?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! ! ! ! ! ! !

P.S. _
No Subject chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I feel like such a horrible person! I didn't know you had updated so much! SHAME ON ME! I love EACH and EVERY chapter so far; they are so freakin' hilarious! And this was my most FAVORITE line out of this chapter:

"Consider yourself screwed." Bastion said, then stomped on the controller and it shattered.

H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-A-A-A-A-A-A-A! ! ! ! I think I may paste that to my profile...yep, definitely! And the whole "Syrus-kun" thing is just too adorable and funny! I love it when Zane gets protective over Syrus; so KAWAII!

Oh my god! JADEN'S WATER BROKE! ! ! *GASP* Well HURRY, Bastion! GET HIM TO THAT HOSPITAL OR CONSIDER "YOURSELF" SCREWED!

Ahem...Anyways! I KNOW MORE THAN ANYTHING that I need to update my story! School just has been so hectic and I'm finally glad my friend's surgery is over and I'm preparing for Christmas (I don't even have a wish list yet!). I'll probably try to work on it tomorrow...so, you're the first to know!

I enjoyed this chapter VERY much and I'm going to NOW go read the next one!

...Now really people...come on! GET JADEN TO THAT HOSPITAL!

Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Gash: (Gives Aster Squeezy-Huggle-Glomp-Of-Death.) "THAT WAS SO F*CKING SWEET! IT MADE ME FEEL SO WARM AND TINGLY INSIDE!"

Aster: (Turns bluer than his eyes.) "Hey... Elfy... can't... breathe..."

Gash: (Lets him go, and he falls onto the ground.) "I LOVED IT SO MUCH! HERE, THIS IS FOR YOU!" (Tosses red sack of presents to authoress.) "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Zane: "Christmas isn't here yet. It will be here when Chumley sings, though..."

Gash: "Wait a second, weren't you fighting with Tara before?"

Zane: "Aw shi-"

(Brawl between Zane and Tara continues.)

Gash: "Hehhehheh... Anyways... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!"
Buffyxenaman chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Very nice job.
15animefreak15 chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Yay! Twins, twins! XD Looking forward to working with you on the story, Ryou-chan.
15animefreak15 chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
XD I remember that episode! She insulted my Shou-kun! *growls and starts beating up Missy dummy*

Syrus: But I still won...

Me: I DON'T CARE! NO ONE INSULTS MY SHOU-KUN AND LIVES! *rips head off of Missy dummy* MUAHAHAHA!

Syrus: O.O()

Me: *muffled speaking* You know, if it was anyone but you, Dai-kun, your hand would have been bitten off.

Bastion: *removes hand* ()

Me: *pumps fist in the air* YES! HELLS YES BETCHES! TAKE THAT YOU RED-NECKED REPUBLICAN! *smirks* One, never insult my cooking. And two, I'm flattered that he thinks I'm good-looking, but it would never work out.

Syrus: ()

Me: Truth to that about no one liking the vice president. And yes...evil cliffies of doom are my specialty. MUAHAHAHA! XD

Syrus: We really have to stop letting her read those "How to Be Evil" books... ()

Everyone: *nods in agreement*
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Gash: (Gives Puppy-Dog-Evil-Smirky-Face.) "Bye-bye Bushy! Oh nose, but not my nose... THE BABY'S COMIN'!"

Aster: "STOP YELLING ALREADY!"

Gash: "NO! I MUST PANIC LIKE THE GOOF I AM UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!"
Buffyxenaman chapter 5 . 12/8/2007