Reviews for Of Good Ton
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I liked that. Ami and Nephrite does come across as an intriguing pair.
IanBuddy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago...but i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed this story. It was sweet, romantic, and witty. I LOVED IT! I also love 'The Dearest Rose'. Thank you for such wonderful stories o

V-chan
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
*Sigh* I do love how his teasing has such an effect on her. Hehe...he needs a wife to darn his stockings...hehe. I've read this piece so many times already and I still find it sweet and amusing!
elianthos chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
oh, I like it! Merry-san, you both managed to retain some of their personality and to mold them into characters fitting the Regency era. And there is sensuality, and humour. Nice, very nice *thumbs up and a toast with claret ;)*
Melete chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I meant to review this before...but now is as good a time as any. I absolutely loved this tidbit of story. Then again, I love Georgette Heyer novels and you've quite captured that style of writing.

Nephrite-Ami interaction is love. And hey, I was almost cheering for him at one point...like yeah..why not? Funny and charming scene..a nice AU. I'm glad you shared. : )