Reviews for Undeniable
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Great Story! :)
B chapter 21 . 12/1/2008
this comes second to Promise of Forever) i wish things in your story really happened in the tv ! why can't chuck just be as passionate and loving as he is in your fanfiction?they would have been really great together.
Chuck-Blair-Forever chapter 21 . 9/11/2008
Hey, I read the entire story and it is like one of the best stories I've ever read. So, great job and i look forward to be reading other stories of yours.

Absolutely AMAZING!
iluvnerds149 chapter 21 . 9/3/2008
Great job, i really enjoyed reading your story!
iluvnerds149 chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
This chapter was amazing.
iluvnerds149 chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Great chapter. I love that song...worked well with what was going on in the story too )
iluvnerds149 chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Sad chapter! Hopefully things will work themselves out for the better!

I love how your story relates so closely with what happened in the tv show, but with some changes. Makes it easier to imagine, and helps it seem more realistic. Great job, Im really enjoying your story so far!
iluvnerds149 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Love it so far! You are trully a great writer, and i am thoroughly enjoying the story so far )
Isabelle chapter 21 . 8/17/2008
It took me nearly the entire day to read this fic and I really liked that it was removed from the typical high school de-throning crap that often takes over fics. I like that you re-wrote their entire history, it was a nice refreshing change.

Great job!
Alexis St. Claire chapter 21 . 8/8/2008
Oh! I loved it! There were some points where i bawled like a baby, pathetic much? Anyway, you're an incredible writer, one of the very few that can make ME cry. Keep it up!
Sammeh chapter 21 . 6/8/2008
This is the greatest Blair and Chuck story ever.. :D

Loved every minute of it.
RedCloud13 chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
YAY! Happy ending

great story but their is not metro in England, its called the tube
All Apologies chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
Oh my! There was so much drama throughout this fic, but I loved every minute of it. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
DontCopyMe chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
Aw! LOVED IT! Will there be an epilogue?
CGandJaz chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
Loved this story. It is one of the best that I've read of Gossip Girl. Love the Chuck and Blair combo