Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
lol.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
At least Seven is Janeway's. Chuckles sucks
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wowee, I'm find it hard to believe that Chakotay would put up with Seven's affair with Kathryn for so long, but since he has in this story, I can only assume it's because he *likes* the idea. Screw "appearances." Nicely done!
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Very nice. Not your usual brand ot Trek-smut, this was actually sweet by comparison. Good use of first-person narrative, btw, it definitely sounds like him
Rono777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ouch! Keep it up and I may even feel sorry for Chuckles... Great short!

Thanks,

Ron
amazon chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh Chuckles, even when he "wins" he loses. Love your fic.
quantumsilver chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Jeez. That's rough... how exactly did Chessmaster inspire this? Lol. Are you sure this isn't 'M'? Wow, though. I never ever thought I'd be even semi ok with C7... but somehow, knowing he's suffering (sexually anyway) makes it all worthwhile. (And that Janeway has the one she really wants in your universe anyway - that certainly helped.) I found myself drawn into this one from the beginning. Oh - the sisters thing? - laughing out loud! The only time I laughed harder was the last line... :) Nice one, E.L.
Fidel0079 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
The way it always should have been on the show.
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
"I offer her my sticky hand, and suddenly her foot connects with my throat."

BLAM.

I loved it! Especially the ending. XD
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ouch. Just, ouch. Seven cheating on Chakotay with Kathryn is a new one (usually it's Chakotay cheating on Seven with Kathryn). Hey, can't they have a threesome?

And what's so important about appearances? Are people still homophobic in the 24th century?