Reviews for My Fair Lady
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This story really really creeped me out. It was disturbingly beautiful but it held so much... I don't even know. And to think Sasuke was dead the whole time, to have been stuck in a hallucination. I never want to go into the confines of my mind because I'm scared I might reach this level of insanity everyone has. It was beautiful and the symbilisation was on point too. Beautiful just disturbingly beautiful.

And to have Sai's bluntness and Narutos recount of the accident made a tear fall from my eye and then Sasukes appearance and him telling her of his community service. The feeling of clinging to the past, being stuck in those memories and never letting go, it'd be scary.

I could go on and on.

DeathAngelAssassin
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Gaddamit a tear fell from eye! it's just a dust nothing but a dust!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very creepy, but very good!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is really sad, I feel so bad for Sakura! ): great story though!
Keiiko-Doll chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I am speechless. I didn't know what to say, all I know is that I'm already crying. That was insanely creepy, and Sakura's hallucination is just surreal. I was surprised and bothered when I found out about what happened.. This is absolutely beautiful. Stunning and I can't help but go back and read this again and again. And everytime I read this, I cry!

I actually pictured this as a movie and I thought that ot would be really creepy. (Creepy is certainly the right word to describe this story, but slightly disturbing in some ways.) And when Sakura started to sing, I found myself singing it inside my head. Haha! I love this! Certainly one of my top 5 stories and I've read almost thousands of fanfictions for years!
Keiko-Doll chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
When Naruto started to say about Sasuke and Hinata's death... A tear suddenly fell. And then another one.. And another one... Until I was crying to hard 'til the end. This is amazing, and I can't believe that this is so underrated. I LOVE THIS. Absolutely one of my favorites.. Just... Amazing..
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
:,( i know its angst/tragedy but i didnt expect this.

*sob*

thanks for putting it out there. i ll probably come back, haunt it and feel bad a few more times.
creys chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This Fic always makes me cry ;_;

Sasucakes nooooooooooooooooooo!

Poor Sakura :(

This is beautifully and tragically well written :bd
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Whoa. This is tragically beautiful.
Daemonic Maid chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I don't know what to make of it, but you write 'crazy' very well. The way you write gives off a sweet and haunting feel. Please keep writing.
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So beautiful. Wow. Really? He was dead, the whole time?
omgsam chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was creepy and amazing and holy crap I have chills.
Black-footed chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was freaking amazing. I loved how it ended.
Mistress of Murder Rin-sama chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Symbolism! Well, the nursery rhymes are a desire to cling to the past. The tin is a reference to the Tinman, so a lack of heart. The pills hidden in her pillow (Aha! Pill. Pill-ow), I would guess them to be something like the encounter with Sasuke is in her dreams. And the glass instead of plastic, being fragile. Great story. I really love symbolism. I really do.
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010