Reviews for Water Stones and Sapphires
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
'he looked like a cross between an Ambercrombie model and a god of attractiveness'

I must say, that's what I thought when I first saw him. Your characterizations were great, but you spent a little too much time on the descriptions, but hey, it doesn't take away from the story, so good work overall ;D
tumble chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Delightful.
Catrina7077 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Good story with an original story plot :D
LinchEe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Please, please, please, please, update more! Love it! Steven is definitely HOT! :D
raichurai chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
even though im old and grey now i still come to see if you ever updated this fic...always sad to see you didnt ;_; i hope you do someday!
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
no more! ):
animegothgirl9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
please can you make more chapters
mira chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i really like your storie, so i hope that jou continiue it. its a really nice stroy
rosieoc1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
omg. i nearly died when i found out there was no chapter 2. i apologise in advance if there is and i just haven't come across it yet, but OMG THIS WAS TOTALLY AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE (again, i apologise if this was posted like 3 years ago as i haven't checked the publish date) but it was totally awesome. MORE I LOVE YOUR WRITING! :D
unafraid chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Yay! I love DaiHaru! It's the absolute best! Your story is very nice. I'd definately like to see where it goes.I hope you're still writing it! :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
For some reason, I was craving Pokemon fanfics, and I decided to see if I could actually find any new Hoennchampionshipping stories (there aren't enough of them out there). Luckily, I found yours! It was VERY nicely written and you kept up a good pace. I loved how you wrote May's first impression of Steven. I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY agree! Though I always thought that Steven was a little younger than that. Oh well, I have no problems with huge age-differences. The plot so far seems to hint at something interesting in the future, though I see that you haven't updated for quite a while. So, if you ever continue this story, I'll be there!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
If he was thirty then that'd be a HUGE age difference!
Kaidee- 1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Emily D

This was realy good! I dont really mind aiut HCS i thought I should give it a go

That was all too cute D loved it

and there is gonan be CS and HS ater on? brilliant! i SO can't wait btw ;]

M.” Was all May could say. She was glad that he didn’t press, because that particular part of her past was one she never wanted to revisit

:-O May had a bad past? Oh i wanna know :P

anyway update son!

-Kirsty x :))
Ynnah chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Huh, wonder what Steven is doing in Petalburg, so far away from stones and caves, unless of course, he's taking a longer route to visit Devon Corp.. I'm guessing spying, lol.

Wow, through your descriptions from May's point of view, you really find Steven so hot May's already attracted to him. Not that I find that displeasing, the 'love at first sight' concept just gets a bit tiring you know.

If May and Brendan are of the same age then they are both 17, the age you gave to May. And if Brendan, if I'm correct is 'the black-haired trainer' who defeated Steven'ten years ago,' then Brendan defeated Steven when he was 7?

Well, that's some of my comments on specific paragraphs of your fanfic. From your profile, I can see this has a high probability of being discontinued, or at the most hopeful of hope, updated after a few years. Oh well, I don't mind, really, just as long as I know another person had the will to raise the StevenMay flag. Heck yours is even a wonderful combination of anime, manga, and game! I am most impressed c:

Of course, the lack of appearance of their pokemons and the far future character death/s is sad. The discrepancies of the animeverse, mangaverse, and gameverse are also left for questioning. Still, as I said, update or not, I am pleased with your fic. I just thought of it as a one-shot. More power to you and your ongoing fics and fresh ideas.
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Please, please, PLEASE write more!

This is one of the best HoennchampionShipping fics that I've read (even though it was just one chapter)

I love HoennchampionShipping!

Too bad that there isn't enough stories on it.

Maybe I'll write one someday...hm...

So once again, please update!

Don't tell me your abandoning this story?

You're not, right?