Reviews for Bring Him Home
Agena K chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Well Calenlass,

Here is your daily dose of chocolate:

I love this story. It's truly a special family tale which (despite the rain which I really felt!) warmed my heart. keep it up. you are a great writer. Too bad the characters couldn't get your story by messenger. I bet they'd like it too.

Jude
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Awwww, beautiful story! Glad that Aragorn was found and taken home saftely! D
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love that Aragorn has such strength! Wonderful chapter!
Agasga chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
First I love you because of your Les Mis reference, and then I love you because of your beautiful story and its meaning of family!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Love this! So far, that is...I feel like there should be more and the way you write the characters, I would love to read more of this. I would love to read about Elrond and the twins caring for Estel...his battle against his injuries and illness. Would love to see a follow on or epilogue!
iccle fairy chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
very good
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
ah i liked this story, i was very emmotional when Estel thought he would die
Little House in the Woods chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. You wrote very eloquent and beautiful LOTR fanfiction that is highly enjoyable to read. There were many things I liked about this piece, such as how you set the mood, your dialogue, the transitions and your use of the poems. It all just flowed together very smoothly and was all in all a great story to read over Memorial Day weekend.
Mirach chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
I'm glad I found the story now and didn't have to wait ;) I like the way how you wrote the twins with so much insight into their personalities. The poems are very good too, I like epecially the one on the beginning of the 2. chapter. The only thing that disturbs me is the sentence: "Was I not outside, battling for my life?" Somehow I have the feeling that Aragorn wouldn't say this, I don't know why. "Battling/trying to reach home", maybe? But that's just my feeling. It was a very good story!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Nice, slight angst but overall sweet and enjoyable. One thing though, you, every so often, would miss a word out of a sentence or put the word in twice.
Firefly-Maj chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Erm...SEQUEL! Please?

I absolutely loved this story, especially how Aragorn is safe in Elronds arms (my fluff-detector has proven to be right once more ;D )!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Sorry for the late review, mellon nin! I've just been really busy. :(

[“I know,” Elrond replied. “That is why I plan to go with the two of you.”] Good choice, Elrond. :)

[Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he vaguely remembered a tree branch catching across his forehead when he was still running. At least my eyes were spared, he thought wearily.] Oh man, I know what you mean Aragorn! One time I jumped across a creek and I didn't see the barbed wire fence on the other side, and one of the barbs stabbed me right between my eyeball and my eyebrow! Yeah. It hurt. But I could be missing an eye right now... okay I'll shut up now and keep reading! ;D

[“You should hear him when you are not around.” Elrohir commented, ignoring the look Elladan was giving him.] *laughs*

[Even as he smiled up at the half-elf, Aragorn's eyes blurred with tears, yet these were happy ones. "Hannad, Ada," he said faintly. "For coming for me...for bringing me home..."] *sniffs* So sweet... :)

This story was great, Cal. And I loved your poem at the end, too! :)

Arodiel
Estelcontar chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad Aragorn made it home, and is now safe in Imladris being cosseted by his family. He deserves it.
Aelaer chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
You wrote Gilraen! You wrote Gilraen! Hah! Nice. Not exactly how I imagined her, but, hey, characters are open to interpretation. Still... you wrote her! About bloody time someone does! :D
Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Hello!

Ah, life has been against you, my friend. Sorry your sick (gives tissues), and that your computer is not working (hands over chocolate. :D )

It was great! I really enjoyed reading it, and I love the bonds that the family has, you did an awesome job showing that! :D

Hope everything gets better soon!

Take care,