Reviews for Period
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hilarious! This is so like Ed though, hehe oh Mustang always loves screwing with the kid.
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I noticed Ed's question was never answered.
Inuyasha4ever1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
LMAO! Typical Ed. D
Winry chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG ur welcome.I'm glad you used my idea for a fanfiction! As you know I just had a dream about this and decided to write it down,but since I'm working on another fic of mine I had no time and that will be done in about, say 5 years?GRR!Oh for more randomness!*me singing*Al needs a bedpan, yes he does, and he gave a sick old man Aids, yes he did,and he wants to go put an old person in a cage and make them dance for him,yes he does,and Al wants to make his kitties pregnant,yes he does,and he wanta to poop out Breda,yes he does,but he cant cause theyre both too fat!Yeah!Go get married to a gay goat you silly crapcan!JK again!This is just fun..and it wastes ur time!YAY!Have a nice day Barney the Dinodicky YAY!
Mushroom People chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ur such a doodie head lol ugh i guess u made a good story even though i didnt read it lol aww u no i love ya c ya at skool
Rambonata chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This story has just made my day...
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*laughs* That was cute.
Whyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
so funny ! it's not 'Where are the babies come from ?'but “…Why do women bleed once a month?” It's so funny ! XD !

thanks a lot !