Reviews for Force Bond 2: Threat
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 2/3
Its great story
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Dear Chips:

Forgive me for saying so, but I think that this story underestimates the power of the Dark Side. Vader doesn't at all come across here as a man who's dedicated his life to the service of evil, and the Emperor... well, let's just say that I can't see the Emperor handling Vader the way you describe unless he really wanted him to take Luke under his wing all along. (Which is possible, I suppose, but doesn't seem to be at all where you're going with this.)

Basically, you're making them too mellow and un-intense to be truly evil; it's not quite "Springtime for Hitler" yet, but it's getting there. Not good, I think.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Window Girl chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Vader is adorable trying to parent Luke, and I enjoy your OCs.
d1x1lady chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
Love it!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
lol, somebody's paying his Karma :P

... I'm talking 'bout Vades, by the way.
GGMK chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I think one of the things I liked about it was that, instead of doing a one-shot, it was a multi-chapter story, which left room for character growth and development.

I must say...Luke really annoyed me. Agh, it felt like he couldn't go a single chapter without getting into trouble. Man, that kid could use a scolding (not that he didn't get any).

Not that the above is a negative at all. Actually, its a good sign. When a fanfic makes me feel something (even annoyance) that means I got really into it.

So, kudos on a good story. I will be reading your others.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Lovely storie. Next book.:-) :-) :-)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I'm still happy! He said the sentces. If you know what I mean. And if not "I am your father". Still happy!
sylviajohns chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
This is so sweet :) Vader had a long road of excepting himself as a father... I guess he has even longer before him to exceot himself asA anakin again... Anyways, I love the way you write. Nothings rushed, and everything seems to be happening as it should. Not to mention all the emotions coming from the words. An excellent job :)
Aurelia Cotta chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Loved this story. The developing father-son relationship here is one of the most realistic and beautiful I've ever read.
Darth-Taisha chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
What a great ending! I seriously wish someone would make this series into a movie, it would be so awesome. Thanks for writing it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Good chapter, I like how Luke is starting to realize his dad really cares for him.
Neko chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
"What do you know about children?" he enquired.
"Well ... I was once a child, sir."
"Good."

I laughed out loud at that exchange. Curiously low standards from Vader after his possessive and threatening attitude towards Lerrod, the IFS administrator, and the Emperor!

Good thing I enjoyed that laugh, though, because the rest of the chapter was downright painful.

(also, you're may not be interested at this late date, but you used "shoot" when you probably meant "chute.")
kioku7 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Amazing sequel! I loved it and can't wait to read the rest!
Dragonanzar chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Lovely story. Very cute and moving in parts. I'm glad that Luke and his father got to work it all out.