Reviews for Force Bond 2: Threat
Lynnusxo chapter 1 . 9/4
"That was how he was raised during his teenage years, and he had turned out just fine."
Oh Ani... hahaha
ksecc1 chapter 10 . 7/3
Haha! Luke and Vader are such expertly drawn characters. I can see the young Anakin an a younger version of Luke from the movies in Luke. And Vader...you can see movie Vader as well as bits of Anakin inside as well as a lot of the Emperor's influence. The action is fun, but the characters are why I am rereading this.
Brievel chapter 15 . 5/22
*heaves deep, satisfied sigh* That's better.
Brievel chapter 13 . 5/22
Slavers. Great.
Brievel chapter 11 . 5/22
Oh, will he ever. *plots assassination*
Brievel chapter 8 . 5/22
Bond ritual - creative dance - I want that droid! xD And a Lev - with or without his long pole. xD
Brievel chapter 7 . 5/22
Sith Parenting. xD I'd subscribe. xD
Brievel chapter 5 . 5/21
...*giggle* Waiting for the droids to show...
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/21
Tree...random string of words... *giggle*

And Vader really needs some priority straightening. And Doctor Leeson's book.
Brievel chapter 3 . 5/21
Poor Luke. :s Thank goodness he has Lev (who I like very much.)
Brievel chapter 2 . 5/21
"I was once a child." "Good." Oh, hilarious. xD

I forgot to say, in the last story - LJ's joke about Jedi vacuuming couches is one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard. Brilliant.

*sigh* Vader's so...stubborn. I love it when authors capture his character correctly.
Ieyre chapter 15 . 3/3
I'm re-reading your stories, and I can't get over how beautiful-and frankly, how emotional they make me. The father/son dynamic, and all the psychological and emotional issues between these two, is done superbly. I love this series.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 5 . 2/3
Its great story
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Dear Chips:

Forgive me for saying so, but I think that this story underestimates the power of the Dark Side. Vader doesn't at all come across here as a man who's dedicated his life to the service of evil, and the Emperor... well, let's just say that I can't see the Emperor handling Vader the way you describe unless he really wanted him to take Luke under his wing all along. (Which is possible, I suppose, but doesn't seem to be at all where you're going with this.)

Basically, you're making them too mellow and un-intense to be truly evil; it's not quite "Springtime for Hitler" yet, but it's getting there. Not good, I think.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Window Girl chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Vader is adorable trying to parent Luke, and I enjoy your OCs.