Reviews for Force Bond 2: Threat
GGMK chapter 15 . 1/9
I really enjoyed this story. I think one of the things I liked about it was that, instead of doing a one-shot, it was a multi-chapter story, which left room for character growth and development.

I must say...Luke really annoyed me. Agh, it felt like he couldn't go a single chapter without getting into trouble. Man, that kid could use a scolding (not that he didn't get any).

Not that the above is a negative at all. Actually, its a good sign. When a fanfic makes me feel something (even annoyance) that means I got really into it.

So, kudos on a good story. I will be reading your others.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Lovely storie. Next book.:-) :-) :-)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I'm still happy! He said the sentces. If you know what I mean. And if not "I am your father". Still happy!
sylviajohns chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
This is so sweet :) Vader had a long road of excepting himself as a father... I guess he has even longer before him to exceot himself asA anakin again... Anyways, I love the way you write. Nothings rushed, and everything seems to be happening as it should. Not to mention all the emotions coming from the words. An excellent job :)
Aurelia Cotta chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Loved this story. The developing father-son relationship here is one of the most realistic and beautiful I've ever read.
Darth-Taisha chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
What a great ending! I seriously wish someone would make this series into a movie, it would be so awesome. Thanks for writing it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Good chapter, I like how Luke is starting to realize his dad really cares for him.
Neko chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
"What do you know about children?" he enquired.
"Well ... I was once a child, sir."
"Good."

I laughed out loud at that exchange. Curiously low standards from Vader after his possessive and threatening attitude towards Lerrod, the IFS administrator, and the Emperor!

Good thing I enjoyed that laugh, though, because the rest of the chapter was downright painful.

(also, you're may not be interested at this late date, but you used "shoot" when you probably meant "chute.")
kioku7 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Amazing sequel! I loved it and can't wait to read the rest!
Dragonanzar chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Lovely story. Very cute and moving in parts. I'm glad that Luke and his father got to work it all out.
rn chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
great fics.. i'm finding them a fascinating, enjoyable read. thanks!
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I Love this story so far!
Fenice chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
I have received the announcement about your new twillight story. I am not a very huge fan of twillight so I did not really get hooked - sorry. But I fall back on your luke and vador's stories...And I read it with the same haw than the first time !
mousefiction chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
It’s fitting that Vader would free the slaves.

“There were no stairs or elevators, so the stormtroopers quickly began to abseil down to the factory floor using grappling hooks and cables. Vader jumped down, using the Force to control his descent. The troopers instantly began taking out the droids, and the slaves began to yell and cheer in surprise.” I can see this paragraph play out really well; it would be awesome to see in movie form.

“But Luke's shout had stirred something in Vader. If he should die, who would save Luke? He had a reason to fight ... not anger, or hatred, but ... an emotion he didn't dare name.” I really loved this line; it took Luke being captured for him to admit it (even though he won’t spell it out), but Vader loves his son.

Although I am sad to see their story line end, Val and Crix did get a good exit from the story here.

Me and my love of father-son genre (I call it popmance) really loved Vader tucking Luke in. It’s sweet.

And it ending with Luke calling Vader “father” and Vader calling Luke “son” was PERFECT.

As in Orphan, Threat was a masterpiece!
mousefiction chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
“Luke was so very innocent ... he was the best thing he had ever had a hand in creating. Yet, like everything good that came his way, he had driven him out.” It’s interesting to see Vader go through that “you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone” stage of loss.

“It took a good minute for Ben to be gently coaxed back into the room.” Like a frightened baby animal…. Actually, Ben’s pretty brave. Not many would actually choose to put themselves anywhere near Vader’s presence. Ben’s a good friend.

I was a little surprised to see the villain from Orphan back, though, and I cannot remember any hints to him being alive in earlier chapters. I guess that’s what Vader gets for not obtaining the body after he had plunged a lightstaber through it the first time.