Reviews for A Double Trouble Sleepover
Mrs iris cullen chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Omg I loved this & I love Edward soooooo much 3
csp4 chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
"Yep that explained it. I really hadn't thought I was pregnant." WTF the thought of being pg actually went thru Bella's head? LOL LOL Maybe Charlie should tell her the birds & bees::))

Incredible! Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Em & Jaz are up to something

Oh no, Bella's here:::))) Caught Janine redhanded!
csp4 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
He called Edward a felon::)) I know why Charlie hates Edward but he should also at least dislike Jake for being in bed with Bella without her permission. That's a crime!

Janine has a small problem::)) "So many gorgeous guys and only one me" LOL LOL **snort**

OMG Jasper set Edward up::))
csp4 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Charlie actually gave Jake a fake badge! What a jerk! Bella needs to rip Charlie a new one then move out:)

"Sad that you don't get one, isn't it?"

"No," I corrected him, "it's sad that you would want one."

LOL LOL LOL I actually think making those 2 work together might be a good thing::))

I hope Jake gets his in the end:( And I hope Charlie is made to eat crow!
csp4 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
"I knew every aspect of her life, through and through" LOL sure Charlie, whatever you say::))

Charlie really irritates me:( And Bella...grrrrrr! She's 18. Just tell Charlie how it is! Can't believe Charlie didn't go all over Jake for being in Bella's bed!
csp4 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
"Rosalie was filing her nails, which was impossible" LOL good point:) Alot of FF has vamp Rose filing her nails::))

I'm assuming this is after Bella's 18th BD. Even if it wasn't, tell Charlie 90% of the truth. She woke up to Jake in her bed then she called Edward::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
"it's going to be a nice little get-together, don't you think?" OMG the whole gang's coming:::)))

"Bella, step away from Edwin" Ha Ha Ha good one!

OMG all the Cullen's came in PJ's:::))) The wolves are going to crack up:)
csp4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha so funny::))
qongo chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
That was very well written and funny. A good interpretation of it all and very fun to read.
Alexandria chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
the best short story i have ever read so creative and sooooo lol!
BelieverALEX chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
omg charlie really hates him
BelieverALEX chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
lol lol lol i love this chapter!
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Haha, love the ending. Great job!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Oh shit! Bella's here. Damn you Jacob!