Reviews for How Long is Forever?
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I think a sequel would be a great idea!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Seriously? Whoa that's one heck of a loving kiss! it was a good story
10pandaluvr10 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
omg if there is a sequel i will be the happiest person alive!
appa-appa-away chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
yea, i know you've already started writing that sequal already, but i'm putting my vote in: YES!

A~A~A

ps. i need to get some sleep before i read it. soz.
appa-appa-away chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
uh, i knew that thing you were rambling on about at the start sounded familiar, but it didn't click until you said it was from Shrek I. i'm so slow sometimes (especially when i spend all day reading and doing unactive things as such).

“It’s okay. If I learned anything from the experience, it’s that we shouldn’t waste the present regretting what happened in the past. It only ruins your future.”

that was my favourite line. i loved that line. it's so true.

as for the kiss at the end, i think it was sweet. great job!

aw, are you serious, that's the end?

fine...

appa-appa-away chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
yay! they found each other! (tear)

ah, Sokka, Sokka, Sokka, you like sleep too much. as for Momo, you just love that lemur, don't you? ;D

that memory of the day Zuko left was really sad. i hope i never have to say goodbye to one of my friends like that.

aw, i'm so happy they found each other again!

appa-appa-away chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
what? he's moving? no!

ha! boys! they can be so obnoxious! he probablyo would have burnt both of them if Katara hadn't put out his fire. lol, he's so macho about that stuff!

and Jet believed in cooties! pah! was he expecting to keep the dear cooties away by telling everyone that Katara had a crush on him? lol, that was funny.

and then the date and then the double date and then Katara hates Mai and then she slapped her and then ZUKO KISSED HER!

on no, he's moving! :'(

appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
plz don't ask me how, but i know EXACTLY what Zuko was feeling when he couldn't get down from that tree... only my dad ended up coming to my rescue (blushes)

alright, that was totally awesomenessly funny. Katara's mum sounds like mine with the yelling from wasting water. i wish i hadn't been such an antisocial kid or i might have had someone i could squirt a hose at without getting beaten up. lol, i love climbing trees, but as i think you may have figured out, i don't like climbing back down.

keke, boys can be so cheeky the way they say 'i'll kiss you!' but once we're a few years older than that, it's more commonly the girl saying to the guy 'i won't kiss you!' lol, am i right? no, i'm not saying girls are (insert insult here)i'm just saying that guys don't mind kisses (deep inside, that is ;D)

“Is little Zuko going through puberty?”

haha! i loved that line!

“Ow! Ew! Um, okay. A! That is an abnormally large spider! A!”

heh, i know what that's like. i HATE spiders!

“You have a spider in your hair,”

“What? A! Get it out! Get it out!” he screamed grabbing his hair.

yea, i'd react the same way. lol, but i liked the way she delt with it. :)

great chapter

Skaties chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
im gonna tell you one thing i am kataang and thats got to be- the CUTEST zutara fic my idoit bro told me to read *0*
Roberta Sparrow chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
idk why, but going back and reading your story again makes me think about Irrel's The AU. Oh, this is so charming. I wish every girl's romance could be like Zutara... kinda. Or at least YOUR Zutara. *day dreaming*

Blossom-kun
ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
well yu wrote a sequel to this right?

im bout tuh read it!

but tomorrw, it's like 1:30 in the morning.

again the story was awesome.

why was it awesome?

because it had a background story, like their past and how their linked together and why they love each other.

ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
i love this!

this was like so romantic and fluffy!

and i love that!

i love this story.

D

ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
i really really really LOVE this!

i was smiling so hard when i got the end of this chapter!

D

props to you!
ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
omg!

this is like a cool sweet little 'back in the day' thing!

adding to favs!

ZUTARiAN aNG3L chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
omg!

that was the cutest thing i ever read!