Reviews for If Only, My Kitsune, If Only
KazaHaru45 chapter 5 . 9/9
Uwaah! Where's the lemon?
NaruTriangle chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Cute -
Amorphous Entity chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
YAOI ROCKZZZ! Great fic, please update soon! Ja ne! ~TheFallenOne -
evanescenceangel18 chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
ah this is such an amazing story. i cant believe that bastard of gaara could do that to naruto to where he can't even trust kakashi. I'm hooked on this amazing story its like so awesome. hey you know that Sorrow,Fully Alive, I'm So Sick by Flyleaf, Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee, Bring Me To Life,Going Under,Tourniquet,Hello,Everybody's Fool, Whisper,Lose Control,The Only one,Good Enough,Imaginary, Taking Over, me by Evanescence all of Three Days Grace's song, Beatiful, Cying Youth, Picture Perfect,All Your Lies, Actions & Motives, Drug of Choice by 10 Years, Ment To Live, Dare you to move, It's been a while and Right Here waiting by Staind, Addicted,Drowning(Face Down),Running From You, Out of my Face,Beatiful You, And Sailed Away by Saving Abel, Scars, Last Resort,Getting Away With Murder, Between Angels and Insects,Dead Cell, Broken Home, She Loves Me Not, Time and Time Again, To Be Loved by Papa Roach Papercut,Somewhere I Belong,In the End,Numb,Breaking the Habit,One Step Closer, Crawling by Linkin Park The Diary of Jane, Polyamorous, Follow,Breakdown,Breath,Until the End by Breaking Benjamin all go amazingly with your story it the songs just made me feel extra emotional. its such an amazing story i imediatly feel in love with it. plz plz plz plz plz update soon. love you forever and ever. XD XP XO /_\ :p ;p ;) :) ps: just so you know i dont usally do reviews this big they are usally like 5 sentences sometimes less but i still express how i feel about super amazing stories like yours.
jinchuurikisfury chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
NO! WHY! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO! AH! you left a cliffhanger on perpose. so mean, i'll be waiting for more, so plz update soon! omg!
jinchuurikisfury chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
omg your awesome! keep up the friken awesome work! holy crap! .
jinchuurikisfury chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
omg! you left a cliffhanger on your first chapter. you are soo mean! omg! well at least you updated! i can't wait! omg you are so cool! .
RubberDuckies chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
I think they should keep going! XD Kakashi can be naruto's rock and naruto can forget all about evil gaara because now he has someone who really loves him! Oh, and I like the APOV best. I've always found labeling the different POV was sorta...unprofessional. I know it's just a fanfic, but...still. I dunno, that's just me.

But anyway, I loved it! I can't wait for more!
RubberDuckies chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
How can you think that sucked? O.O That was fantastical!
RubberDuckies chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh my gods, that was so beautiful...poor naru...and kashi...stupid gaara...*cries*
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
what I want more it woulda been fine if you kept goin well

I like your story plz update soon

~ Cookie
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Like the story but either stop with the POV's or write out whose POV instead of acronyms.

Although if you choose the first option this is what you do. For example.

Naruto stared out the window, at the dawning sun remembering a place where the sky was twice as clear.

[you can use italics to denote the change of perspective into the past; a memory]

Laying his head on Gaara's firm alabastor chest Naruto turned inquistively to ask, "We have each other ne?"

Jaded green eyes softened as they stared gently at a pair of curious cerulean ones.

"Hai." He uttered just as softly as before, before he too turned away- to hide the lie in his gaze. It would hurt him to lie to his precious kitsune but it was for the best. They were never meant to be.

That's how you do it w/o POV. If you still decide to keep the POV please use the complete name! Onegai.

Dani. _

You wrote a marvelous story.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Nice story!
Kandra13 chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
woo! i love it... keep writing, your on my story alert... so ill be waiting for a chapter to pop up in my yahoo inbox P
Clark CB chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Kepp writing Chelsea! You need to add more to the story. Ti's leaving everyone I know mad because they don't know what will happen.