Reviews for When I Remember
Bellabun chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
SSJL,

Oh that was AMAZING! I loved seeing the other side of B/B's relationship from your eyes! I thought it was a beautiful story and one that is much more believable than them jumping into bed together(no matter how much we all want it to happen, or LOVE when it happens in these little fics). I think you stayed wonderfully true to character! Great job!

Bella
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aww! I was nearly crying at the end. My best friend lives 3,0 miles away, and so I stay up very late to talk to her on instant messenger. You don't see a lot of fics focused on Brennan and Angela's relationship; you kind of take it for granted, yet it is such an important relationship for Brennan. I can see her being very affected by Angela's leaving. This was a very original idea and well executed as always. Great job!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aw, this was great. Loved Booth understanding her so well. I often consider how losing Booth would effect Brennan but losing Ange would break her heart just as surely. This was great, nice to read something a bit different too.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
great shot. well done booth ange is just as important to her as booth is. glad he helped her see that. great ending. look forward to more from you.
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aww! You almost made me cry! good work!

bye ;)