Reviews for A Day With His Heirs
Paul chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Good little one-shot. the choice of topic was good. The whole 'falling game' was highly amusing, especially baby Septimus's comment, Secundus falling on his face, Sextus not getting it and jumping on Quartus, and Quintus shoving off his sister.
The heirs were pretty cute, especially when Primus was helping Una, although knowing what happens to them once they grow up took some of the amusement out of watching their antics.
The last lines were good ones.
Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Oh, god. Baby Septimus is adorabe, Secundus is stupid, and Una is a sweetheart. So cute.
ShakesGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is a great story, but I think that the childrens' ages are their names in a different launguages. Like Una's name is like Uno whitch means 1 in spanish. Just FYI!
piklejuice chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Bwoohahahahaha! Ah this is quality.
Almecestris chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
So adorable! I especially loved the last bit with little!Septimus... Thanks for sharing and have a happy holidays!
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Lol this qas too cute! :) i loved septimus and primus. amazing job you captuerd the scene perfectly.
Astarel chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Really cute _
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
HAHA :) that was hilarious, and cute. great job
emptyaccount00000000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow. Really really funny! D
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*giggles* Oh, that was cute.
Overhill chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Very good! I like how you have the children as children - not understanding what they are being told, and yet taking what they do understand and making a general mess of things. Having the story take place in the winter is very fitting, as it is rather difficult to hurt other people when there's snow to cushion them, and it does put your story at a distance from the activities of the book. I like how Una is portrayed here, as simply a non-threatening (and also loved) child, who is protected from the fatal futures that her brothers must deal with. It also explains in a way why the king didn't notice her missing for years - she just wasn't that important to him.
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Haha! This is very cute, and I love it. The image of the princes as young children... you captured it very well. Good job!
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
LOL.

This was totally cute. I'm adding this to my favs...
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh my; this was brilliant! I loved it! And it was so perfectly in character of the brothers! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Narnia's Protector chapter 1 . 5/2/2008