Reviews for Lights, Sex and Destiny
a Scooby reference... can I marry your mind ... pwetty pwease
cake0108 chapter 1 . 1/30
This is soo awesome
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Omg hahaha this is amazing, at first when Naruto just calls him destiny I laughed so hard, hahaha. I love how they randomly start to talk to each other and then they are kissing and then Sasuke is running away but honestly he doesn't want to and Naruto who always says the correct words to Sasuke “… I just instinctively knew I was looking at someone who’d be precious to me for the rest of my life.” It's like everytime Naruto speaks to Sasuke he declares the most romantic speeches ever. And well, that awesome ending, work can wait, right Sasuke?
Beautiful story! I enjoyed it so much :)
Bye!
Duong-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Very nice story, but I have a quiz about Sasuke woke up the next moring and found himself no Naruto around. He was trying to swallow the bitter disappointment part, the sentence "this is why he was always the seme". I think it should be "the uke", 'cause clearly he was acting like a girl dumped by her one-night stand. Anyway, nice story, I read all of your story and they were so amazing, hope that you can continue to write excellent story for us to cherish. Have a great day!
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I really loved this!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
great job!
cluckyduck78 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That was sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So fluffy. and smutty. perfect.
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved it! *fangirls!*
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Loved it! Mou why am I discovering all these wonderful fics so late? -pouts-
Anyways, good job on this one mate. NARUSASU FTW!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
haha cuuute :smile:
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
aawww... so cute! :)
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
awww so cute and hot adorable
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
these two are just the cutest things XD I loved their little fight
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
-snickers- I love the little fight between Sasuke and Naruto, so unbelievably cute and childish. I've come to a startling conclusion that your fanfics are genius and I adore them so much. Epic lemon by the way.

Sasuke uke is so, uh, fantastic when you write it. :) A brilliant writer you are.

Till Next Time,