Reviews for Frostbite
Angel-Of-Dance93 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
You never did update... It's been 5 years. One thing I hate is when people start a story and never finish it. Thanks a lot
InuXKagAngel XKagz chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Get inu and kags together soon.. i'd love to find out what's next
silver inu hanyou chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
that was great please write more
VaLine on dope chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Still love your fic, even though I haven't written anything since like forever... I just didn't know you had updated until a little while ago. Anywayz, never give up writing, you're great

please update soon
wolfhowler245 chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
i really really love your story. its probally my new favorite. anyways have fun on your trip, cant wait to read ur next chapter! update soon!
Nicks chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
OMG i love your story! it's really good!

you have to update really soon... i guess i'll have to wait til june for the next chapter... can't wait!

keep up the good work! D
kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
Aww...this chapter was cute and funny at the same time. I loved how Sango woke up, there's just something about waking up with a guy next to you in the same bed (I wouldn't know this from experience but its hilarious to read and watch, especially when its Sango and Miroku we're talking about). And the point you, or Sango, made in the story about men not caring if they wake up besides a woman is so true, unless they're loyal boyfriends or husbands, but it can be hard to find those kind of guys these days. And all of Sango's efforts to be discreet and not have Miroku realise their current position were all invain as he already knew, that's just typical but again, funny.

Then to find they're basically stranded at the house because of Inuyasha who was manipulative and went with Kagome alone, I just loved that part, reactions are just fascinating when it comes to our favourite group. I wonder what kind abuse INuyasha will face from Sango...

Ah America's Next Top Model, how I loathe thee. I agree with you a hundred percent, the models are basically looked down upon if they have brains, and then they all have to be size 0. I get so frustrated!

Oh well, the end was cute, having them fall asleep in the exact same matter as when they woke up, cute and a great idea. Then to have Inuyasha and Kagome find them like that, sweet, there will be quite a bit of 'chatting' between Kagome and Sango.

Well I hope you have a great trip, and that you get to right heaps in your 16 hour flight (thank god for writing pads, I would be so bored without them if I were in your position). It sounds like a great trip, all of it will be amazing, have a fantastic, mind-blowing time!

Well, great chapter, or mini chapter, it was very cute and entertaining. I hope to hear from you soon after you get back from Italy, with plenty of details about the trip I hope. Till then, keep up your awesome work!

Have fun!

kagomesbutterflyfeeling
Lululuvsanime13 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Italy? Sounds fun! This chappie was great! The little fluff between Sango and Miroku was cute. Maybe, for the next chapter you can focus on what happened with Kagome and Inuyasha while Miroku and Sango were sleeping.. If anything did happen, I wanna know! Haha.. You're a great writer! Have fun in Italy!
padme101 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
aw how adorably sweet! please update soon!
Loved Forever chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
This is one of my most favorite stories.

This is kind of what i am going through with a guy right now. Whenever i think of him i think of the quote: "I kinda, sorta, maybe, like you a lot more then i had planned"

It's one of my favorite qoutes and i was thinking how good this applies for Kagome in your story.

Update soon please!
crazyfroggster8 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
yay cool chappie with miroku and sango! hope you update soon D
Glory of Dawn chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
LOL Miroku watches that? Ha! I don't care what other ppl think, I'd TOTALLY watch the cartoons!

LOL anyway, good chappy, keep it up!
OpalFireDarksong chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
good, love the story so far, but you gotta update! ready and waiting for the next chapter!
Anonimas chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
Sorry 2 hear about ur cynical state thing. but anyway this story is really great you should like right 12 chapps in 1 night justy 2 get it over with lol!
Ruyn chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Wonderful! I love this story and I am so happy that you are back to writing :D I can't wait for the next chapter. That ending was so sweet, I loved it!.