Reviews for Prince of my Soul
Vampirelover453 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I so love this story so far! Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease keep writing more!
Vampirelover346 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Please keep writing! I love this story it's one of my favorites! I need to know more!
wolfyangel123 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Pweaz update soon, i finally found a really good story about Alucard and Seras XD
Heidilynn08 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Woo loving the story so far! I like the length of these chapters compared to the original story.

I really love your character Tayla! I took a liking to her immediately! Which is kind of odd for me to really like an OC.

Keep it up!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
More!
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
awsome and i love lord of my heart
GimmjowalienXD chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
quando continui? la tua storia mi ha interessato moltissimo non vedo l'ora che tu la finisca
PaperNPencil chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Hurry! Update this awesome story! It was 2007 since you updated this! HURRY! XD
Caesar Volturi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
dude your storys are awsome
iced diamond chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE :D
Mjumju chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
wow, wow, WOW!
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
YOU ARE AWSOME!

I finished reading the first story you wrote for this series and thoroughly enjoyed it, I was snortting hot tea through my nose as I was laughing so much, and then again as I read this story.

I think there are a few Latin phrases that apply to a person like you: Cacoethes scribendi - An insatiable urge to write., and

Illegitimis nil carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

I can see Seras saying this: Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem - It is more cruel to always fear death than to die.

I hope to see you update this story soon, and I will be recommending it to others who like Hellsing this much! Keep up the Fantabulous work!

Anathe

(Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus - Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon.)her motto for RPG
Duvet chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Yay! A sequel! :D
Duvet chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
SIMPLY LOVE IT! The best story I have ever read! :D And it's AS! I love this pairing :D

pleeaase! Make me a happy woman and update! :D
lizzy chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
this is ausome i can't waite for more!