Reviews for Cornerstone
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is a lot better then MY fist CM fic, for sure :P Good job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
One word: perfect!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow...I know that being the Morgan and Garcia shipper that I am, I should have found this story a LONG time ago, but somehow I didn't. Back when you wrote this is about the time I had just started watching the show. This was beautiful and I loved it. She is his cornerstone. That's the perfect way to word it. Wonderful job!
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is brilliant. Love the insight to the team and the Morgan and Garcia bit at the end, perfect. Loved it. :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awwww gorgeous you have such a talent for words, bravo!
4k101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
loved it!
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is very well written. Fantastic. I miss this closeness this season on the show.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great first kiss moment for them. I love the way you described the "parade" - it really fit everyone's character. :)
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
that was beautiful hon i loved it just the way it should happen on the show if only lol thank you for sharing
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
So sweet! I like the little rituals Garcia notices after a case and how she helps Morgan after a case. I liked the kiss at the end as well.
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I absolutely loved this! Twas the perfect thing for me to read at the moment!

Well done! And thank you :)

Suzi xox
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Thanks, I just loved this story. It was so sweet.
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is the first CM fic you've written and it's the first one I've ever read, and I'm glad I chose this one first 'cause it's awesome. I'm glad Penelope is his rock, that's a really beautiful image. :)
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Not have a fan girl moment or anything but OMG ! Your a goddess among Criminal Minds fanfics writers.. !

Best one shot I ever read in this fandom ! I hope you write some more !
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is really good great job.