Reviews for Mairisuwenieth Does Minas Tirith
Peregrin Took the Falcon chapter 1 . 6/22
Heh. Serves her right, the twit. I loved how her name changed with every use; MarySuity at its worst/best!
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Yay Gimli!
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh good job! I loved it! Why are there only 7 reviews? This is awesome.

"And let us just get some things straight, lass: There will be no telepathic and silky-maned horses, no magical weeping, no insisting that you can outclass me with an axe - I'd decapitate you in a heartbeat, wench - no eloquent sighing, no rambling aloud in elvish just to impress me, no dramatic pangs of premonition, no nightmares that wake you all atremble, no tedious tales of your complicated family tree, and for Mahal's sake, no singing!"

I love that speech. Love it. It's amazing. Is there a sequel? I'm gonna go check.
Msellenya. Maelwys chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yes... on second go-through, it was a little disjointed. And I still can't find that litmus test.
Maelwys chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You left me hanging! Sigh. Good name, the Marisulie-something. Poor Aragorn. Slightly short, a little pointless. Still good. I'll check that litmus test, thank you very much.

~Maelwys Charra
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story! LOL. Sequel? How's Gimli going to deal with her following him? Thanks for writing this. God bless!
La Femme Fatal chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Yes! *Does happy dance* I love Gimli! You did a great job with this story, it is hilarious! I wish you would tell us what happened on the mission, that would be great.

"He knew she would follow. Females like her always did."

That is possibly one of the best lines I have seen in a while.

~The Gyspy Jester
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
"Mairi (short for Mairisuwithiel Inglorien Lickmeprettielfboi-wen)"

ha!

"He knew she would follow. Females like her always did."

ha! Way to keep your pimp hand in practice, Gimli! LOL
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
More will follow, no?
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Most of these parodies are not all that funny. Yours is one of the exceptions. I found it quite humorous throughout. It parodies w/o lapsing into stupidity and it's done quite well. Good job.