Reviews for Mikey's Birthday
Leonarda Hamato Prime chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Awesome and Donnie is so cute with his brothers!

Plis make a one history of Santatello plis
Morgan chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I love it good job and you did the wonderful job ever I hope more like these and you are the best
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Who are the Sakas?

That was adorable as well, I loved it and excellent job
Platyfan 101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
8D YOU MADE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOÕOOOOOOÖOOOOOÔOOOOOOÒOOÓOOOŌOOOOOØOOOOOOOOŌ HAPPY! I'm crying! Donnie's the BEST. BROTHER. EVER. My brother doesn't get me anything but gum fom a day-to-old pack. And I don't even LIKE gum! Plz NEVER stop writing!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Aww. I loved it. I love how appreciative they are of new things, or even slightly used things. They know the true meaning of gratitude.

~Lenni~
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ohhhh that is sooo cute! Great job! _
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot. keep up the great work and keep on writing these great stories.
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
When I read your story I totally thought of santatello! :)

This was really really good! It was so sweet of Donny to do what he did for Mikey, its just sad they forgot his birthday! :( aw
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh this was so adorable!
StarWindDancer chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I think I love you... I just loved this story. So perfectly Donatello and I loved the inclusion of the Sakas. I really loved Cynlee's story. And this story is just too precious for words. I loved that you also followed up with Mike's b-day. So good.
Weezellee chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
AW! DUDE! You are offically so sweet! That was awesome! I love all your stories! You must update! I demand updates! LOL!

-Weezellee
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
that is so sweet! love this story!
Stellar Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh so cute!
FF Demon chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
It a very cute story and a great sequel to "Birthday."

But I have a comment to do. I know that you are using some reference from some of Cynlee's story. I think it would be better if you at least give her credit for her original work.
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OMG! YOU RULE EDDIEBLACK! Thank you so much! #1 author! I truely appreciate it. you rule!

Dark Duchess of the Underworld