Reviews for Monster in the Moonlight
theoriginalbreej chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Whoa! Just..whoa!
The night has a thousand eyes chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Amazingly written chapter,and i love that you're stories are always so detailed, i really get into the story.

Please update soon
glassangelrose chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OMG loved it! sooooo goood, i cannot wait to see what happens next:)

okay, im gonna read the next chapter now:D

please UPDATE soon!
BlaireZ16K chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Amazing work! I'd love it if you helped me with my storeis sometime :) I'd gladly help you too although it seems like you already have some awesome talent!
Tina x chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
WOW! this story is brilliant! u deserve an A*! what year are you in? you could definatley be an author. In fact I will look out for your name on books in coming years. You should definatley keep writing. I havent seen any updates at all this year Y? anyway keep writing!

Tina x
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's so depressing, but well written...
writerwrong chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is absolutely awesome! would be a great publishing author if you tried...unless you are and you just don't say so. And I do understand getting and A on this! Fantastic!
lolfuckup chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
what couple is this?
Daurilin chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it! It was really amazing, you have a way with words. I think this is really amazing material. If you want to become a writer then I think you chose the write career. Maybe you can give me some advice. I have so many ideas for a story but i cant seem to get them on is one of the best stories I've read so far!You should continue the story you can write about what Diane will do after Damon leaves. Hope to read more stories from you.
Paul D chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
“Something wicked this way comes” is a dark psychological theme which has haunted humankind since the dawn of time. We each create our own demons, through our own fear and lack of understanding. In that sense we create our own Monsters within the darker subconscious and subliminal side of the left hand brain. It is arguably the base line concept upon which every horror story has been created and constructed. Monsters exist where there is an absence of the rational. Monsters are creatures that exist beyond the realms of rhyme and reason. Monsters are created by, and thrive upon, FEAR. The only protection against Monsters, Demons and the like, is the Power of Love. Once we invoke and believe in the truth and potency of Love, then we are safe from our own Monsters. Willow Thyme has used these concepts beautifully and poetically to weave this delightful web of a story – Monster In The Moonlight.

The elemental descriptions within this story bring it to life. The wood has come vibrantly alive under the night-side energies. This is an enchanted wood, where the elementals are in abundance. No wonder humans tend instinctively to avoid walking alone in such places at night. Willow has brought this fictional forest to life, as she describes what can only be sensed or seen through the inner eye, and heard through the inner ear. This story has soul.

I also liked the theme that true Love always wins through at the end of the day, despite however bad the odds might seem against Love succeeding. The Monster might have thought he was higher up the food chain, but in the end Diane’s true love was a higher power which invoked compassion in the Damon’s heart and soul.

There is a hint that Diane and the Damon have had a past encounter, before the events of this very dark night. She knew the Damon and held love in her heart for him, which overcame the fear she had when he turned on her and began the chase to steal her life. Begs for a Prequel really. Heres to hoping that something further from Willow will follow about Diane and her Damon.
Lee Haynes chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
This is really good. I haven't liked a story this much since I read a Twilight story last summer. PLEASE keep writing. I want to know what happens next!
2254 bb chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
SummerSis chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
That was awesome ! I love this story !
Tears On The Balcony chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Another English homework piece? Wow. You get good homework tasks. Did you just have to write anything? When did you write this?

Really good story. Really great. Are you writing more?
Bad Timing chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
we-el! ain't that nice?

no, but seriously - your writing is great! i'm overwhelmed by all the description you put into your work - i know i often struggle when trying to write long scenes without dialogue. you seemed to cope really well however, and i thought that when you introduced Damon's POV you really captured the primal urge and instinctive predatory aspect of his character. heck, i've not even read the book and i can tell you did a great job! i'm not suprised you got an A - there's definitely something there! your style is really compelling, and you created a good balance between the action and more slowly paced areas.

i also thought that you did really well retifying the small inconsistencies mentioned in the other review in your a/n, and the whole story seems to flow nice and smoothly. i have a terrible habit of finishing my fics too quickly, yet you really did this one justice with the ending!

whoah, this review is getting long! maybe i get a cookie too? with chocolte chips? aw... come on... pwease?

teehee! keep it up!