Reviews for An Unorthodox Plan
great!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Hahahaha! I always love crossdressing Kenshin here! I can imagine it all
tag.0 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Oh, this is *wonderful*! Seriously, I *really* enjoyed it, and am busy giggling quietly to myself (so as not to disturb my mother any more than I did already, having laughed out loud at Saito's comments!). Am *very* glad I found this story (found through the favourites list of someone who favourited one of my stories). So much so that I have favourited it myself. Yay!
tag.0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
*snrks* Even without reading any further, I can already tell what the plan's going to be... ;)
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I don't suppose a similar incident could happen in the meiji era? I can imagine Kenshin being picked on.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Hehe. Poor Kenshin!

Brilliant story though! Thanks for writing and posting!
the Dah chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This is absolutely hilarious story, and one of the most plausible scenarios to get Kenshin in a drag. Heh. Absolutely fantastic work btw in all your Ruroken stories!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Well, I think the story is great. You should continue! (Even though you probably already have... multiple times since the day you updated)
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Nice to see Saitoh getting some laugh therapy. Nice Battousai appreciation too... still, I hope Saitoh tells Hiko later...heh.
Umei no Mai chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh! PERFECT!

Oh, I am giggling so hard here...
Catcrazzed chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
cute
skepsis66 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Bahahaha! Hilarious situation!
Ranuel chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
This is a clever take on a Kenshin-in-drag story. For the most part it is very well written however there are some things you may want to think about editing.

Your introduction set the scene very well but then the in-text author's note totally kills the mood you established and yanks the reader out of your story. I know people who will automatically hit the backspace for this.

Posting each section as you finished it probably helped you stay on track to do it but now that it is complete you should go back and combine each short section into a one shot. The individual sections are more scenes than full chapters and it makes this short fic very choppy to break it up like this. It will flow better as one piece.

You did handle the humor very well and I loved the closing paragraph. Keep writing and I'm sure we'll see good things in the future.