Reviews for An Unorthodox Plan
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 11/7
I love it~
(Story request: do you think you could write a chapter where the kenshin group finds out about it?)
Dola chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Hahahaha! I always love crossdressing Kenshin here! I can imagine it all
tag.0 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Oh, this is *wonderful*! Seriously, I *really* enjoyed it, and am busy giggling quietly to myself (so as not to disturb my mother any more than I did already, having laughed out loud at Saito's comments!). Am *very* glad I found this story (found through the favourites list of someone who favourited one of my stories). So much so that I have favourited it myself. Yay!
tag.0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
*snrks* Even without reading any further, I can already tell what the plan's going to be... ;)
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I don't suppose a similar incident could happen in the meiji era? I can imagine Kenshin being picked on.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Hehe. Poor Kenshin!

Brilliant story though! Thanks for writing and posting!
the Dah chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This is absolutely hilarious story, and one of the most plausible scenarios to get Kenshin in a drag. Heh. Absolutely fantastic work btw in all your Ruroken stories!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Well, I think the story is great. You should continue! (Even though you probably already have... multiple times since the day you updated)
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Nice to see Saitoh getting some laugh therapy. Nice Battousai appreciation too... still, I hope Saitoh tells Hiko later...heh.
Umei no Mai chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh! PERFECT!

Oh, I am giggling so hard here...
Catcrazzed chapter 4 . 3/18/2012