Reviews for Hogwarts: The Duel School?
diamondholder chapter 5 . 3/3
okay about the story it is good but what the heck with your hating alexis in your disclaimer she is like the most awesome person in the show next to jaden
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
The next chapter please
maymay85985 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
sweetness! do you think Jaden and the gang will help harry and his gang clear sirus? cause that would be cool! hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
May I ask why crowler and Bonaparte are students when their 40 years of age (I think)
Aloujay chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
It is a shame that it doesn't look like you'll ever be updating this because it's just the crossover fanfic I've been waiting to read! Anyway, awesome fic. Really well written and the characters were actually in character! :3
SaiyanSastiel chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
This story is so awesome! I'm really liking the plot, and use of GX characters to add a twist! I wish I could write something like this.. anywhoo, I hope you can update soon! :) Tootles!
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Estrella: I wanna see them try out for Quidditch!
Tsu: Yeah! This is way to good for you to stop!
Estrella: *blushing* I actually have to thank you...
Tsu: For what?
Estrella: It's this story that gave me the motivation to write A new Era of Magic, which isn't published by the way.
Tsu: Oh yeah... and hehehehe... more funny punishments, I laughed at them.
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Is it Trawleney? Because for some reason I can see that...
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Nice chapter
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Cool fic.
Raven feather chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Pleeeeeease more chapters
BladefireA chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Omg~ please continue this!
Energy witch chapter 13 . 8/24/2011

Glad to see most of the yugioh gx are geting to know the characters.

Poor Chazz has having a rough time with the slytherins especially his head of house.

Say that's right I wonder hows it going to turn out when they run into Sirius if they don't know the truth of what really happened.

Well wonder if you plan on making a sequeal to this during the fourth year in the triwizard tournament and you know who returning.
Whiteling chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
This is getting good.

If this is what it's like for them in HP PoA, I can't wait for the Triwizard tournament and when they get the news that You-know-who is back in town.
Dragons Chaotica chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
I really like this story, I keep coming back and re-reading it hoping that its been updated.